Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
11704 posts

Re: Sony here is your winning stategy!!

Dec 22, 2012

zack2091 wrote:

JuanMdP wrote:
It's difficult to blame publishers for not taking the ristk to localize those games; they are niche games and thus nobody wants to invest the money. I understand your point, but short of importing (since the PSV isn't region locked) there's nothing that can be done due to the asinine separation between regions of the PSN~.

no one is blaming the publishers here and I understand that there is a risk to localize those games but at least maybe they can think of a way for us to enjoy those games even if they are not in english maybe they can think of somthing like linking us playstation store to the asian playstation store. I saw some videos about people explaining how to make an account in asain playstation store and how to buy asian prepaid cards to buy thos games and that need alot of work and keep switching between the accounts . for me I can't do that because it need alot of work and time just to get 1 game so it's not that easy that's why I wish they can think about somthing make it easy for us to play those games and I know this idea not easy at all but it's just a small wish for me ^^

But because the Asian Market for gaming has a much different economy than the US does (for example, all their games are much more expensive), they can't just simply "link the two".

The point is, regardless of how much you "wish" it would happen, it just WON'T.

This is the way Sony has been operating for years. They're not gonna change.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3929 posts

Dec 22, 2012
Why are people worrying about and speculating about things they have no control over? Have fun with what you have now. Worrying about the small things can take away from the enjoyment.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (114 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11704 posts

Dec 22, 2012

Gamble_STARS wrote:
Why are people worrying about and speculating about things they have no control over? Have fun with what you have now. Worrying about the small things can take away from the enjoyment.

Because that's what people do.

If everyone were actually logical about things, the world would be much different.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (112 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Dec 22, 2012
well it's not like I'm worried about anything and to be honest all the games that out for the vita now are great games but for me I know that there is no way that my wish come true but my idea is it would be cool to even be able to get more games to try out that's all
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (103 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1000 posts

Dec 22, 2012

"You need to start coming out with about 5-10 games every month for the Vita"

You're asking for a game developer riot.

photo 4fc81dda-42ac-43fc-8fa0-797ea986ead1_zpsd00221f5.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (85 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Dec 22, 2012

i believe that japan only game is the dumbest thing that could have possibly happen to the playstation brand and  gaming... its not fair and uncool... so in their mind it make sense to sell a console worldwide....not region locked.... but most of the best games are only sold in japan in japanese... where is the logic sony...fix that... and ppl stop **bleep** hacking playstation then they can focuse on other shyt... hackers are also a big problem... the ps vita is gettin treated like shyt because of what we did to the psp... that shyt was uncool...

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Dec 28, 2012

Like I said all I'm saying is that they need to start lining them up better. not throw out trash games and yes about would be good be cuz games are to come by 4 vita u may like the selections but I don't. Widen ur thinking a lil not everyone is the same diversity isn't a bad thing. Honestly, I think it comes down to developers need to put out more games.There are articles about Sony struggling to get developers on board hence the lack of games. I dont blame Sony other than to say this has been going on since the PS3 launched & needs to stop. Sony should lock them in contracts just like xbox does. For in game music, for more game etc. I know many people will disagree but look at how bad Sony struggled with the PS3 (don't tell me they didn't there is plenty of info thats says otherwise) It's time Sony ensure there brand like xbox does. They just can't sfford to keep this trend going.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (45 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Re: Sony here is your winning strategy!!

Dec 28, 2012

TMAZT3R wrote:

The only thing the vita needs to succeed is a price drop on memory cards,

This 110% this. It is complete bs that a 32gb card is $100 when you can get a non-vita one for $20.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (43 Views)
0 Likes