Dec 06 2012
By: TheDster Gaming Beast 2241 posts

Sony games that lock up!!!!

[ Edited ]
27 replies 266 views Edited Dec 6, 2012

Infamous1,  I had 2 or 3 lockups i couldnt shut the system down on and had to unplug.  Also two on same game that i could turn the power off with.  Infamous2 just started playing it and had a lockup i couldnt shut the system down on.  God of war 1  Flawless, God of war 2 lockup that i could turn system off without unplugging.

Infamous1- 3 lockups that couldnt turn the power off without unplugging, 2 lockups you could turn the power off

Infamous2- 1 lockup so far that i couldnt turn the power off without unplugging

God of War2- 1 lockup that i could turn the power off

Heavy Rain- 1 lockup that you could turn the power off

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 1 of 28 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Re: Sony games that lock up!!!!

Dec 6, 2012

Neither Infamous games have locked up on me.

What is the point of this thread?

Furiously Chaosing
Message 2 of 28 (258 Views)
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 6, 2012

Sony games that lock up thats the purpose.  Im playing Dishonored now.  I had enough lockups on infamous1 playing it that im going to give up on infamous 2 for awhile.  Ill see how Dishonored does.  I dont mind locking up where i can shut the power off but when i lock up and have to pull the plug thats where i draw the line.

Skyrim played like a dream vs Sony games so far for me anyhow.

Infamous1 and 2,  i was gliding on rails most times that it locked up where i couldnt hit the power on the system for your info though.  Fast not putting around.

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 3 of 28 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Dec 6, 2012

You still havent answered my question.... you just gave an obscure response similar to your OP....

Furiously Chaosing
Message 4 of 28 (249 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1010 posts

Dec 6, 2012

TheDster wrote:

Infamous1,  I had 2 or 3 lockups i couldnt shut the system down on and had to unplug.  Also two on same game that i could turn the power off with.  Infamous2 just started playing it and had a lockup i couldnt shut the system down on.  God of war 1  Flawless, God of war 2 lockup that i could turn system off without unplugging.

God of War 1 works flawless, thats a Sony game. So not all Sony games "lock up." Are you asking for help or just ranting? 

photo 4fc81dda-42ac-43fc-8fa0-797ea986ead1_zpsd00221f5.jpg
Message 5 of 28 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Dec 6, 2012

he's just ranting.... par for the course from him.

He's lucky his posts aren't really reportable

Furiously Chaosing
Message 6 of 28 (238 Views)
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 6, 2012

Other Developers are proving to be better then Sony and its Sonys system?  I cant stand lockups i have to pull the plug on and its only happened with Sony games so far?

Message 7 of 28 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Dec 6, 2012

I have Infamous 1 and 2, God Of War Collection/Saga and not one of them has locked up.

Your insinuating ridiculous accusations to which you have no basis of factual information.

Stop trying to post misinformation to align with your own agenda.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 8 of 28 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Your the only one thats saying it dont.  I wouldnt lie to you Grey or anyone else.  This isnt mine but theres issues with these Infamous games and im not lieing.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTBs_17P51Q

Message 9 of 28 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8181 posts

Dec 6, 2012
Lock-Ups are really hard to determine.

The whole God of War series worked flawlessly on my PS3, and so did Infamous 1.
Message 10 of 28 (199 Views)
0 Likes