Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Re: Sony games that lock up!!!!

Dec 7, 2012

Bringing This back into play.

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 21 of 28 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 7, 2012

gR3yGh051 wrote:

I have Infamous 1 and 2, God Of War Collection/Saga and not one of them has locked up.

Your insinuating ridiculous accusations to which you have no basis of factual information.

Stop trying to post misinformation to align with your own agenda.

Ya, you really play alot of your games typing here all day.  Im sure they cant lock up if you dont play them.

http://psnprofiles.com/gR3yGh051  It dont even look like you play them. Part 2 you did, however so far i only had one lockup i couldnt hit the power on that game.  I know i didnt put alot of time in it, but i dont want to keep pulling plug on system either.

Like i said before also, ive got better so i no longer putt around in games.  Maybe thats more my issue, im burning up games now and ps3 cant handle the fire of my active expertise.  I blow things away and non stop gliding and non stop killing.  I had no costume in God of war and i could of done the speed in 2hr 30 mins probably.  Im getting better at the games.  So maybe Sony games are designed to putt around and be slower.

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 22 of 28 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Dec 8, 2012

.. i have ZERO lock upswith infmaous one and i platnumed it.. ONE lock up with 2 and thats because i over saturated the game with ugc stuff.. * foliage .* 

Message 23 of 28 (90 Views)
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 8, 2012

Ah ha, So its UGC foliage that is causing the infamous games to lock up and force people to unplug unit?  I wouldnt mind it at all if i could hit the power to shut the system off but not pull the plug.

I thought it was me burning the games both up that was causing the system to do that.  However thats the only games so far that locks up that i cant shut the power off on it, so maybe you are right?  Infamous1 and 2 but they are linked.

Then again thats the only games i have played that has player made missions going in and out of the servers.  So maybe you are right.  I just dont like unplugging my system.  To me they need to drop that infamous collection way down.  I got the god of war collection for 15 bucks on black friday and to me thats the more flawless of the two.  even a lockup here and there on part 2 GOW, that you can press the power to reset.   Is so much better then a lockup on infamous any of them that you can only unplug system to reset.

Some of them missions dont even work, that people make.  It could be just that.  That still cant be good for the system to have to unplug the unit though.  Honestly they dont need to drop the price down they need to get rid of it altogether.  Take way the UGC trophies and get rid of that.  Im scared to play them.

Message 24 of 28 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
556 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 8, 2012

never had the issues with either infamous 1 or 2. the only lock up the ive ever had was with lbp 2 which was corrected with a patch for the game  (wired network issue)

the only "hardware" issue i have ever had regarding lock up or freezing in games has been due to a bad harddrive.

Message 25 of 28 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Dec 8, 2012

Heres a issue with a sony game the guy sounds honest,  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R48vD1SeGRY

Im glad you didnt have issues, its the only game that i have to unplug ps3 to shut down when it locks up though,  Rego.

Message 26 of 28 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3207 posts

Dec 8, 2012

The only game on your list I had some weird problem was heavy rain. When I went to play through it for a second time I couldn't save my game manualy and after a couple of days playing, the file got corrupted and had to restart all over again. The other game's I had some sort of problems with was Resistance 2 and Sly Copper 2, from the hd collection. R2 would always, always kick me out of the game and back to the xmb when I would go play the campaign. After three tries, it would freeze and I would have to restart my system and it would finally let me play the campaign. Sly 2, it would freeze on me if I died more than three time's in the same spot, it was really annoying. I had to make sure I would do the platforming parts without dieing too much or be afraid my system would freeze up.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Youtube: akirasolidentertainment
Message 27 of 28 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1010 posts

Dec 8, 2012

Please do not feed the troll. Thank you.

photo 4fc81dda-42ac-43fc-8fa0-797ea986ead1_zpsd00221f5.jpg
Message 28 of 28 (36 Views)