Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Re: Sony entertainment Joke is currently busy

Dec 27, 2013

if you havent see this, try this and see if it works.. its already helped others, its just a posible quick fix.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/My-problem-was-solved-after-talk-...

i can play BF4 and CoD after doing this. If you call sony they will have you try this. and if it dont work they will tell you to try your ISP for port forwarding.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Wave 1, Phase 1 Beta Tester.
www.256players.com

www.256players.com
Message 81 of 126 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6223 posts

Dec 27, 2013

Allstlye, what system are you on?

Message 82 of 126 (391 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 27, 2013

You guys are pretty rediculious, You realize you have the early version of the ps4 and its network. There are going to be issues get over it, if you didn't want the issues then you should of waited. The second thing you need to realize is a bunch of people are getting they're ps4's for xmas so sonys network is getting hammered. Stop acting like sony's network is the only one having issues, the xbox one is having just as many issues and more.

Message 83 of 126 (278 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 27, 2013
Its extremely funny to me how unreasonable some ppl are. Also how bad they complain about things. I understand. It sucks! I wanted to come home and play bf4. But it says its busy. I can also understand that. Its christmas time. A TON of pll got a ps4. Take this into account. How many people are working on christmas eve, christmas, and day after christmas.?? I sure as hell didn't. Along with most of my friends. So just be patient and wait. Also this is psn's first year of charging for services. When i fist got my 360 when it came out, i also experienced issues. I understood because i was patient( something this world does NOT have) im pretty sure sony will come up with a way to minimize this and make everyones experience better. Also i do believe there are a LOT more ppl on psn than live. I have ALL consoles so not defending sony. They do need to make it better but they will. Just be patient.
Message 84 of 126 (246 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 27, 2013

I mean when I pay a lot of money for something I expect it to work.  They clearly did not budget conservatively for this..it is a rule of business to always allocate more resources (when they are available) than are necessary when budgeting..

Message 85 of 126 (233 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Dec 27, 2013

Thought it was funny that I could log into the PS3 & not the PS4. Guess they don't share the same network.

Message 86 of 126 (227 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 27, 2013
This is unbelievable psn n sony networks always busy like really we spending 50 hard earned money to have this bad service come on fix you act up
Message 87 of 126 (216 Views)
Monster Hunter
44 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2013

I'm having error codes like NW-31448-0 while trying to check my trophies, profile, and friends. I also cant play Blacklight Retribution. Yesterday my PS4 crash while playing BF4 Campaign after that im getting errors. Just now my profile, trophies, and friends list load up but i receive a notification "Sony Network is currently busy" and I cant play online games.

I'm not complaining, I'm just letting Sony know about the problems we are having which looks really bad. I hope they'll fix this soon. We are paying for onlinesevice now with the PS4 and I'm expecting improvement in our online features for the PS4.

My experience with PS4 so far is not that good compared to the PS3. I got my PS4 since launch and I also encountered some problems like my PS4 is shutting off by itself.

Message 88 of 126 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Dec 27, 2013
Once again YOU'RE EARLY ADOPTERS! GONNA BE PROBLEMS FOR NEXT FIVE MONTHS
Message 89 of 126 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 27, 2013
Ok so it has been about 12 hours turned my ps4 back on still cannot connect online, this is only second time I got this issue first when I got ps4 release date now Christmas has to do with everyone else that got it and server cannot support everyone or something. Soooo ya entire day with no ps4 to play woohoo for my day off
Message 90 of 126 (287 Views)
0 Likes