Survivor
2039 posts

Re: Sony entertainment Joke is currently busy

Dec 27, 2013

GrillingFool

What else are you gonna do? Seriously? You literally have no choice but to wait it out, until it's fixed....or take your PS4 back for an XBox One, or the even less popular Wii U. Those are your choices. Option A or option B. Or you can take option C and keep complaining here on the forums about it, but...the Sony reps and employees do not read these threads, so...thats kind of a waste of time. Dont'cha think? Sony is already on the ball, doing all they can for the situation. There is nothing more they can do.

You have your choices, as do the rest of the people here. Make your decision and stick with it. Noone here is gonna care if you wanna take your PS4 back to your retailer, for a refund. Do what you gotta do, champ. LOL.

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 61 of 126 (394 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 27, 2013
How long are we going to have this problem were paying for online and we can't even play online wow sony
Message 62 of 126 (391 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Dec 27, 2013

Shadow-Runner- I suppose you are right.  I will fret over which is the best system for me privately. Venting a little has been good though I must admit. Take care

Message 63 of 126 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Dec 27, 2013
There is currently no estimated time when PSN, friends lists or online gameplay will be back up and running. Wait it out, mate.

The problem is high traffic volume. It's over stressing the network.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 64 of 126 (353 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 27, 2013
Oh well. I'll just be playing offline for now.. when psn comes back up I'll play online. Not a big deal. Ps 4 life
Message 65 of 126 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Dec 27, 2013
LOL, good to see someone here has some common sense.

Enjoy your gaming, Truth. PSN will probably be fixed by tomorrow, if not by tonight. ^_^
Message 66 of 126 (299 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 27, 2013
Couldn't agree more, we're paying for a service with an uptime well below industry standard 99.8. If Google were down as much as PSN we would all use Bing. If Google were down as much as PSN and cost $50/year, they would be facing major class action. Sony can have their console back, I want my money back.
Message 67 of 126 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Dec 27, 2013
Sony is NOT Google.
Message 68 of 126 (295 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 27, 2013
High network volume. Sure sounds good, except when you provide network and hosting services for a living and understand the concept of capacity planning. Ever hear any major service (besides PSN) continually blame high network volume over several outages? YouTube, Yahoo, Bing, Pandora, Microsoft, Xbox, etc never have issues like this, because they have teams of folks that understand capacity planning and growth potential. What you see here at Sony is cost benefit analysis, some exec is happy with the team and service PSN provides and allows these outages to continue, instead of investing the tune and money to fix the real problem. If you always allow them to simply weather the storm and never demand they live up to expectations, then you will continue to get this garbage.
Message 69 of 126 (272 Views)
Wastelander
945 posts

Dec 27, 2013

so many one posts trolls, such little time.

Message 70 of 126 (420 Views)
0 Likes