First Son
2 posts

Re: Sony entertainment Joke is currently busy

Dec 27, 2013
I tried to return this **bleep**y **bleep** ps4 but couldn't cuz they don't accept opened games **bleep** this I'm so mad my cousin gets to play ghost and I'm suiting here waiting for psn(50$) to be fixed do this crap in the mornings not in the afternoon were most people have the time to play ahhhhhh f-u-k this
Message 51 of 126 (2,931 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 27, 2013

this is a joke!! I cant play because is "busy"? more like we f**** up. I am thinking about switching consoles already is dumb we have to pay for something that does not even work properl. Also i paid for unlimited music and most of the time it does not work either...... really? sony will lose customers if they keep messing up like that. 

Message 52 of 126 (2,921 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 27, 2013
It's back
Message 53 of 126 (2,912 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 27, 2013
Its not
Message 54 of 126 (2,909 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Dec 27, 2013
Also this has been happening since at least 930 this morning, i have been sitting on hold for 3 hrs to sony they still havnt answred
Message 55 of 126 (2,892 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 27, 2013

That's so nice of PSN to give us games that are ALREADY FREE. These games have been out and free for the PC, and honestly if I wanted to play those games, I wouldn't have invested the money into a PS4.

With PSNs network issues, its almost at that point where they will lose their fanbase. Making people pay $50 to play majority of the online games out there.. only to figure out that we can't even access our own account is completely ridiculous. Sony is trying to fix these problems just like any other company should, but by how slow they're fixing it, it seems like they don't know what they are doing. For now they should reimburse those with PsPlus with something like:  X amount of month(s) free of PsPlus... since that's what we are wasting. They screwed up, not us.. so why do we have to pay for the consequences?

But hey what do I know, I've only got some common sense and been a paying customer and gamer for the past 10+ years.

Message 56 of 126 (2,874 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2013

Sony will not refund you, give you extra months of plus, free games or any compensation whatsoever during the network's downtime or during any maintenance period. If you are seeking compensation - you aint gonna get it. If you wanna call Sony, the number is: 1-800-345-SONY. Be prepared to sit on hold for about 45 minutes, just to be told they have no estimated time for a fix. Have fun with that. LOL.

Also, as it's been stated...there ARE a few games you can play for free, without Plus. But that collection will grow, over time. The PS4 has only been out a month and a half. Dont expect an entire backlog of free to play online games, not supported behind the Plus paywall. You have a few. You dont like the selection....play single player games, until the network is back up.

Sony will NOT lose a significant amount of it's fanbase, due to this little hiccup in their network. Stating such nonsense, is laughable at best. They might lose you, or you...or YOU. But a few people is hardly anything compared the the fanbase Sony has accrued over the past 15 years and dont think for one second, that there are millions of disgruntled PS4 owners and XBox converts that are gonna jump ship and throw Sony under the bus....over this. It's just NOT gonna happen, so stop blowing it out of proportion. We long term PS3 vets who have been with Sony for the last 15 years, have been thru these downtimes more times than you can count. We have had dozens upon dozens of maintenance periods, where PSN goes offline for half a day or even a full day. We had the PSN outage of 2011 that saw many of us offline for a month and a half! These things will continue to happen, whether you are paying for Plus or not. Freakin deal with it! just like the rest of us have had to, all these years.

"They screwed up, not us.. so why do we have to pay for the consequences?" Because this is what you agreed to, when you agreed to the TOS. You might wanna read it. LOL.

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 57 of 126 (2,728 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Dec 27, 2013

so... the argument is that the Sony veterans are numb to poor treatment because it's so common that everyone else should accept poor treatment too? I am not convinced...

Message 58 of 126 (2,704 Views)
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Dec 27, 2013

try this and see if it works.. its already helped others

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/My-problem-was-solved-after-talk-...

i can play BF4 and CoD after doing this

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Wave 1, Phase 1 Beta Tester.
www.256players.com

www.256players.com
Message 59 of 126 (2,692 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Dec 27, 2013

Thank you for the tip. I tried it and alas nothing. Glad it is helping some though

Message 60 of 126 (874 Views)