First Son
16 posts

Re: Sony entertainment Joke is currently busy

Dec 27, 2013

furthermore... telling us microsoft converts to just leave if we don't like it is a rather short-sighted approach... better for the long term health of your beloved platform if the list of users grows not shrinks

Message 41 of 126 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2013

on PS4 paying for PSplus is mandatory to play ANY game online.

That statement is incorrect. There are games you CAN play online without Plus and DCUO is one of them. SOE games dont require Plus to play online. This was stated several times over, especially during E3.

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 42 of 126 (347 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Dec 27, 2013

OK.... just any of the games I want to play. just selfish I guess

Message 43 of 126 (333 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 27, 2013

To all the people that say XBL server are better paid service.

Well seriously why would u even said that XBL has been paid for like years and PSN only paid for a few month of cause there is going to be issue just don't say that XBL are better, not much people got XBOX ONE either so their server is of cause going to be a lot more smooth.

Also if you don't want to pay for online then get the free games and play it, you don't need plus for free games at all duhhh.

Message 44 of 126 (296 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Dec 27, 2013

Mr. Supa... not all of us are comparing PS4 to the xbox one online experience. I don't own an xbox one. But I do own a 360... and the actual $36 I paid per year (you can find deals all the time) was well worth it based on the experience I have had with PSN since Nov 15. Not saying I don't like my new toy overall. it's just this part that takes getting used to after being spoiled by xbox live

Message 45 of 126 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Dec 27, 2013

I gotta agree with OP here.  When it was free it was "you get what you pay for", but now that we're paying for it I think the expectations have to be taken up a notch.  SEN or PSN or whatever they want to call it now has been a mess since PS4 launch and that cannot sit well with folks that left a solid and reliable service for Sony.  I'm right there with the OP actually.  It's inexcusable.

Message 46 of 126 (284 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2013

The FAQ says you can't play multi player games without Plus.

The only FREE online you get without are the 3-4 Free to Play games. It lists Warfrane, Blacklight, and  DCUO  as the free to play and no PS + req.

So, yeah, everyone that pays PSN to be able to play mulitplayer games , you are paying for it.

Also, these aren't real tech support forums. There are no Sony employees on the forums, just voluteers.

Message 47 of 126 (269 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 27, 2013

I am definitly contacting Sony PSN and  demanding a refund for today and everyday I cannot access my service I 

Paid for  as per terms and agreements  their stealing my money at this moment and that is illegal.I hope everyone

Else has the tanacity to do the same ,come on everyone

Message 48 of 126 (259 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1043 posts

Dec 27, 2013
It's called growing pains.

It happens with every system and most games even. Man up and chill out.
Message 49 of 126 (248 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Dec 27, 2013
Everyone just go read the Playstation FAQ and you will see exactly the opposite of what that person is saying.

Just google that FAQ and read it. It's on Sony's playstation website.

Go read it . We are paying for online multiplayer access for these games.

We don't have to have PS PLus for Warframe, Blacklight, and DCUO. That's it, 3 games you can play without a PS+ membership.

Message 50 of 126 (2,512 Views)
0 Likes