First Son
1 posts

Re: Sony entertainment Joke is currently busy

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2013

I completely agree. I have also had one since day 1 launch and this is getting RIDDIC. Way more then 4 times the network has been down too. DCUO is down everyday because of PSN. I also do pay 55 dollars a year thats with tax to be able to play. And another 15 a month with dcuo. They should reimburse us the time they have wasted to our ps plus membership.

Message 11 of 126 (1,115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 26, 2013
Exactly...I expected the servers to b WAYYYYY better since I'm paying for it!!! They better compensate us in some way. Either we can't get online or my friends list doesn't load or its just God awful laggy...I play on PS3 still more than PS4 cuz I can never freakin play!!!
Message 12 of 126 (1,109 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Dec 26, 2013
Was just talking about this a week ago. I knew Sony wouldn't have their s!$+ together for the influx of gamers during & after Christmas. The funny thing is after being a loyal Sony customer for 20+ years I've grown to expect lower expectations from Sony. I think Microsoft is in my near future, tired of the constant let downs. I pay around $5 a month for a service that has given me nothing but issues since I bought the PS4 last month. Shame on you Sony for cheating people out of their hard earned money for absolutely NO change in network reliability.
Message 13 of 126 (1,067 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Dec 26, 2013

Play warframe while everything is down!!!

Message 14 of 126 (1,061 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Dec 27, 2013
LOL

First off, people shouldve expected this. About a million people just got a PS4, yesterday. Thats roughly a million people trying to connect to PSN at the same time. Of course it's gonna stress the servers. People complained when GTA online launched, and their servers were stressed. People complained when FFFXIV ARR launched and their servers were stressed, too.

People complain WAY too much. Sometimes you just gotta take one on the chin, be patient and WAIT for these problems to be fixed. It might take a day, a few days or even a week. You might have to wait for the next major firmware update to go live. I mean, really....what are you gonna do? Complain about it until it gets fixed? Sell your PS4 and buy an XBox One? Nothing YOU do is gonna make Sony fix the problem any faster, so just chill out.

Better get used to it. This network is gonna be up and down a lot more, until they develop some stability for it. You guys expected a perfect console, on a perfect network....and youre gonna be disappointed. Sorry, but even the PS3 had problems on day one...and that was about 7 years ago, when PSN was still under construction.

I've had my PS4 since launch, and I've learned that you are gonna have to have patience and watch both the PS4 and network grow over time.

If you cant understand this, and you feel like going to XBox One....then go! Peace out! Theres a lot of people like that, and I wouldnt mind the herd being thinned out a little, anyway.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 15 of 126 (991 Views)
First Son
23 posts

Dec 27, 2013
I hate to break it to you, but, Sony should have created the infrastructure to handle the higher demand.

It's no wonder that people embrace mediocrity , since some of these people are telling people to stop complaining.

It's a paid service, not a free one. Apparently, this has to be explained to these Sony apologists on the forums, and I'm 100% sure they're not smart enough to get it.
Message 16 of 126 (940 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 27, 2013
Same problems here in the uk
Message 17 of 126 (894 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Dec 27, 2013

PSN is a free network. It always has been. 

You dont HAVE to buy PlayStation Plus and not every game requires it. DCUO doesnt require it as well as a few other free to play games. Furthermore, buying plus does not mean you pay for PSN. It simply means you pay for the Plus service; games, discounts, early access beta's and some multiplayer functionality. Paying for plus doesnt make you exempt from network downtime and maintenance periods and it certaintly doesnt make you invulnerable to server crashes, errors and instability issues. So dont think just cuz you pay for Plus, that you are entitled to a flawless service or network. It dont work like that. LOL.

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 18 of 126 (818 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Dec 27, 2013

Its actually kind of embarrassing that PSN crashes like this.

Message 19 of 126 (810 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Dec 27, 2013
It's 50$ a yr and u gotta think Microsoft has been charging for online for like 8 yrs that's Alotta $$ to beef up ur network Sony just started charging it'll take time **bleep**
Message 20 of 126 (798 Views)
0 Likes