Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 26 2013
By: Waynside First Son 5 posts

Sony entertainment Joke is currently busy

125 replies 12971 views Edited Dec 26, 2013

since this is the 4th time since launch where sony is having problems with there network, and the fact that i am paying 60 dollars a year plus all of the DLC that i buy plus the music app is not free, i would just like to say that being a switch over from the microsoft network the the Sony network this is a joke. You need to choose Sony. make it free but have a lot of problems with the network, or make it not free and have no problems. But the fact that you make the online play the same price as Microsofts online play and yet your having twice the issues is god **bleep** unacceptable

Message 1 of 126 (12,971 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Re: Sony entertainment Joke is currently busy

Dec 26, 2013
Well idk who is making you pay 10 bucks more than ps plus actually costs. It's 50 bucks champ and 30 if you got it on Black Friday like me
Message 2 of 126 (12,884 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Dec 26, 2013

really your going to quote me on 10 bucks difference?

Message 3 of 126 (12,836 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Dec 26, 2013

He does have a point if they're going to force ps+ on gamers they could atleast have the servers to their liking

Message 4 of 126 (12,814 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Dec 26, 2013

iLL__RoD wrote:

He does have a point if they're going to force ps+ on gamers they could atleast have the servers to their liking

I agree. Now that you have to pay for the service of using PSN, its Sony's responsiblitty to make sure they provide that service.

Message 5 of 126 (12,727 Views)
Monster Hunter
26 posts

Dec 26, 2013

Amen.Been the same here since launch.I have spent more time trying to connect and being patient, than actually playing my Ps4. I personal wish I would have gotten an xb1 because at least you would get what you pay for. And no I'm not a fan boy, just a gamer who likes to play but cant. Fix this crap Sony please because you are loosing customers fast.I really think any of Ps4 owners have experienced greatness and never will, even a month after launch. I can see why this product is cheaper than xb1 because it was not about gamers, it was about trying to sell a product that was going burned by microsoft. Sony tricked all of us about being the best for gamers at heart.

Waynside wrote:

since this is the 4th time since launch where sony is having problems with there network, and the fact that i am paying 60 dollars a year plus all of the DLC that i buy plus the music app is not free, i would just like to say that being a switch over from the microsoft network the the Sony network this is a joke. You need to choose Sony. make it free but have a lot of problems with the network, or make it not free and have no problems. But the fact that you make the online play the same price as Microsofts online play and yet your having twice the issues is god **bleep** unacceptable

Message 6 of 126 (12,701 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Dec 26, 2013
This is pretty sad sony. I had faith in switched everything from Xbox to ps4 because I thought you had it right. Way to prove me wrong. Yes I understand you have heavy traffic on the holiday season but my friends are playing away on their xb1 and I'm sitting here looking at loading screens. Fix this **bleep** sony. This is your only chance to win the market again and you are pissing it down your leg
Message 7 of 126 (11,933 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Dec 26, 2013
Soooo anyway everyone else has issue connecting then besides arguing over 10$ that your mom pays for anyway. Trollololol
Message 8 of 126 (11,639 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Dec 26, 2013
Seriously welcome to a new system launch at Christmas. X number of both new ps3s and new ps4s. This will happen for the next few months. Welcome to forums where every jerk is ready to argue about any little thing you write and it was 60 bucks earlier this year. Ladies stop whinning. I've had several issues with my ps4 that have been worked out. If you have a ps4 people stop complaining about issues YOUR A EARLY ADOPTER THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ISSUES other wise wait for it to be out 6 months. Hope you all had a great Christmas.
Message 9 of 126 (11,169 Views)
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Dec 26, 2013

yup same problems here in california..

but the xbox thing was a little harsh man. seeing how xbox one had more launch problems than ps4 and they still are haveing issues with some games freezeing and just not wanting to play..

All in all though people are right. why be forced to pay to play online if theres going to be so much problems. ps plus at one time was a privlage now its just mandatory. whats worse is when the network is getting worked on or gose down people cant play certain games online or with friends. No maint should happen durring the day in the USA. it takes away from the customers when they do that. cant play CoD Ghost even though only 50k people play it a day. cant play BF4 with Friends or go into party chat.. but you can still play warframe and DCUO and im sure other free to play games that use there own friends list.

In other words Sony has disapointed its customers today with the network problems.. unless PSN got hacked again..

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Wave 1, Phase 1 Beta Tester.
www.256players.com

www.256players.com
Message 10 of 126 (11,149 Views)