Reply
Monster Hunter
Registered: 05/26/2013
Offline
36 posts
 

Re: Sony does it again.

Jun 6, 2013

guitarguy1181 wrote:

I have to wonder if Final Fantasy XIV will also release on PS4


I don't really follow the final fantasy series but i am aware that they are in the making of a final fantasy game for the ps4 if that answer your question.

 

 

-Yeah yeah yeah we get it, You have nothing better to do.
Message 21 of 33 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/24/2007
Offline
16918 posts
 

Re: Sony does it again.

Jun 6, 2013

Hey_Silent wrote:

Playstation 4 is going to change the way console gamers game.


How?

Furiously Chaosing
Message 22 of 33 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/21/2011
Offline
573 posts
 

Re: Sony does it again.

Jun 6, 2013

Hey_Silent wrote:

**UPDATE**F2p Dc universe and Plantside 2 and Warframe is now confirmed to drop on the ps4, as some of us already know its a pc game well now its both.(dc universe is already a ps3 title aswell as pc title)

 

im very impressed with sonys not being so up tight anymore and making thing easier for developers.This just means more games and we can expect some great pc games to follow.You can type it in on google if you dont believe me but yeah guys this is great new for the ps world.


so let me get this straight, they are re-releasing EXISTING PC games on the "NEW" next gen playstation 4, and you guys are acting like thats something to brag about/or a decent feature? LMAO at stupid sony fanboys!!!

im  already buying a new graphics card and upgrading the ram on my PC so ill never need to worry about not owning the PS4.

LONG LIVE CECHA01!!!
the absolute pinnacle of console video gaming!
Message 23 of 33 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: Sony does it again.

[ Edited ]
Jun 6, 2013

Cascadien wrote:

Hey_Silent wrote:

**UPDATE**F2p Dc universe and Plantside 2 and Warframe is now confirmed to drop on the ps4, as some of us already know its a pc game well now its both.(dc universe is already a ps3 title aswell as pc title)

 

im very impressed with sonys not being so up tight anymore and making thing easier for developers.This just means more games and we can expect some great pc games to follow.You can type it in on google if you dont believe me but yeah guys this is great new for the ps world.


so let me get this straight, they are re-releasing EXISTING PC games on the "NEW" next gen playstation 4, and you guys are acting like thats something to brag about/or a decent feature? LMAO at stupid sony fanboys!!!

im  already buying a new graphics card and upgrading the ram on my PC so ill never need to worry about not owning the PS4.


 

For more then the price of a PS4 one would assume maybe 1.5 times more. Oh make sure you upgrade your CPU as well might need a new Mobo but just  in case you do get a liquid cooler.

我わくう我わこう我わじん我わ人不つるぎにてすべてのつみをかりとり悪をめつする
PSNID:BalmungTaichou
Vita owner PS4 owner(hopefully)
Message 24 of 33 (94 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/18/2007
Offline
3209 posts
 

Re: Sony does it again.

Jun 6, 2013
People who dont want a PS4 come here and try to act as if we should care haha. Then make remarks about how much better building a PC will be compared to the PS4. People make no sense as to why they are even here on the PlayStation forums in the 1st place.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
Message 25 of 33 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/21/2011
Offline
573 posts
 

Re: Sony does it again.

Jun 7, 2013

you have got to be kidding me with this "1.5  times the price BS" especially since you dont even know how much the PS4 will cost yet...

nice try though.


balmungfury wrote:

Cascadien wrote:

Hey_Silent wrote:

**UPDATE**F2p Dc universe and Plantside 2 and Warframe is now confirmed to drop on the ps4, as some of us already know its a pc game well now its both.(dc universe is already a ps3 title aswell as pc title)

 

im very impressed with sonys not being so up tight anymore and making thing easier for developers.This just means more games and we can expect some great pc games to follow.You can type it in on google if you dont believe me but yeah guys this is great new for the ps world.


so let me get this straight, they are re-releasing EXISTING PC games on the "NEW" next gen playstation 4, and you guys are acting like thats something to brag about/or a decent feature? LMAO at stupid sony fanboys!!!

im  already buying a new graphics card and upgrading the ram on my PC so ill never need to worry about not owning the PS4.


 

For more then the price of a PS4 one would assume maybe 1.5 times more. Oh make sure you upgrade your CPU as well might need a new Mobo but just  in case you do get a liquid cooler.




LONG LIVE CECHA01!!!
the absolute pinnacle of console video gaming!
Message 26 of 33 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/21/2011
Offline
573 posts
 

Re: Sony does it again.

Jun 7, 2013

deaofly wrote:
People who don't want a PS4 come here and try to act as if we should care haha. Then make remarks about how much better building a PC will be compared to the PS4. People make no sense as to why they are even here on the PlayStation forums in the 1st place.

Honestly I came here originally when I bought my first(and only) PS3 late in 2011, I had bought a used Cecha01 and wanted to know how to upgrade the harddrive. I've been a loyal Sony gamer since '96 but that isn't because I'm a mindless fanboy its because they have had the best systems the last 3 gens, its just become obvious with this new gen that "pure gamers" will be best served by playing the PC...but too be honest that's kinda been the deal since the PS3/XB360 gen imo.

LONG LIVE CECHA01!!!
the absolute pinnacle of console video gaming!
Message 27 of 33 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 05/26/2013
Offline
36 posts
 

Re: Sony does it again.

Jun 7, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Hey_Silent wrote:

Playstation 4 is going to change the way console gamers game.


How?


Simple, Cloud service, Cross-platform games such as warthunder.A new opportunity such of being able to play great pc titles.More company's getting involved with sony such as bungie and of course independent company's that are make these great pc games.  

 

 

 

(Due to the fact ps4 is using a different approach at console gaming)Thus changing the way console gamers game.

-Yeah yeah yeah we get it, You have nothing better to do.
Message 28 of 33 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 05/26/2013
Offline
36 posts
 

Re: Sony does it again.

Jun 7, 2013

Cascadien wrote:

deaofly wrote:
People who don't want a PS4 come here and try to act as if we should care haha. Then make remarks about how much better building a PC will be compared to the PS4. People make no sense as to why they are even here on the PlayStation forums in the 1st place.

Honestly I came here originally when I bought my first(and only) PS3 late in 2011, I had bought a used Cecha01 and wanted to know how to upgrade the harddrive. I've been a loyal Sony gamer since '96 but that isn't because I'm a mindless fanboy its because they have had the best systems the last 3 gens, its just become obvious with this new gen that "pure gamers" will be best served by playing the PC...but too be honest that's kinda been the deal since the PS3/XB360 gen imo.


You do understand that hardcore gamers play on just consoles aswell right -.- Besides the whole money part of buying a pc some gamers such as myself just prefer playing on console.When it comes down to it, it's just about comfortability and personal preference sure we might not see eye to eye on thing's but there's no need to grab your "Pc Master Bible" and start preaching to us console gamer's because like it or not we all like game's.

 

But thanks for your input anyways.

-Yeah yeah yeah we get it, You have nothing better to do.
Message 29 of 33 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/21/2011
Offline
573 posts
 

Re: Sony does it again.

Jun 9, 2013

Hey_Silent wrote:

Cascadien wrote:


I've been a loyal Sony gamer since '96 but that isn't because I'm a mindless fanboy its because they have had the best systems the last 3 gens

You do understand that hardcore gamers play on just consoles aswell right -.- Besides the whole money part of buying a pc some gamers such as myself just prefer playing on console.When it comes down to it, it's just about comfortability and personal preference sure we might not see eye to eye on thing's but there's no need to grab your "Pc Master Bible" and start preaching to us console gamer's because like it or not we all like game's.

 

But thanks for your input anyways.


 

you mustve missed this part...

LONG LIVE CECHA01!!!
the absolute pinnacle of console video gaming!
Message 30 of 33 (44 Views)
Reply
0 Likes