Jun 05 2013
By: Hey_Silent Monster Hunter 36 posts

Sony does it again.

[ Edited ]
32 replies 4275 views Edited Jun 5, 2013

**UPDATE**F2p Dc universe and Plantside 2 and Warframe is now confirmed to drop on the ps4, as some of us already know its a pc game well now its both.(dc universe is already a ps3 title aswell as pc title)

im very impressed with sonys not being so up tight anymore and making thing easier for developers.This just means more games and we can expect some great pc games to follow.You can type it in on google if you dont believe me but yeah guys this is great new for the ps world.

-Yeah yeah yeah we get it, You have nothing better to do.
Message 1 of 33 (4,275 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: Sony does it again.

Jun 5, 2013

Hey_Silent wrote:

F2p Warframe is now confirmed to drop on the ps4, as some of us already know its a pc game well now its both.

im very impressed with sonys not being so up tight anymore and making thing easier for developers.This just means more games and we can expect some great pc games to follow.You can type it in on google if you dont believe me but yeah guys this is great new for the ps world.

What's this? A Cannon Fodder who isn't ignorant/a troll/generally forgettable? You're one-in-a-million, friend.

Message 2 of 33 (4,274 Views)
Splicer
71 posts

Jun 5, 2013
whats f2p warframe?
Message 3 of 33 (4,268 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Jun 5, 2013

FoX_FuR wrote:
whats f2p warframe?

Free 2 play (and the name of the game is ) Warframe

Message 4 of 33 (4,257 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1013 posts

Jun 5, 2013
I watched the trailer on the site. It looks pretty decent to me. I'll be looking for it at E3
My PSN
Message 5 of 33 (4,249 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 5, 2013

I saw this news on IGN earlier and it just makes the wait for the PlayStation 4 even longer. Sony seems to be the only one that has learned anything from this generation and they seem genuinely committed to fixing the things they did wrong, while the other companies seem to be completely out of touch with what the actual gaming community wants. I honestly think the PS4 will be the best PlayStation ever, and I've bought every single one on release day so that is saying a lot. Good job, Sony. 

Message 6 of 33 (2,094 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Jun 5, 2013

johngie wrote:

Hey_Silent wrote:

F2p Warframe is now confirmed to drop on the ps4, as some of us already know its a pc game well now its both.

What's this? A Cannon Fodder who isn't ignorant/a troll/generally forgettable? You're one-in-a-million, friend.

Thank you for your kind word's fellow gamer.

Message 7 of 33 (613 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jun 5, 2013
Does it have cross platform play? That would be nice seeing as I already have it installed on my computer.
"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 8 of 33 (552 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Jun 5, 2013

socom69 wrote:
Does it have cross platform play? That would be nice seeing as I already have it installed on my computer.

Not sure if those up top will be however f2p warthunder (mmo ww2 fighter planes) Well be=)

Message 9 of 33 (481 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jun 6, 2013
Will they be stingy with their games as they are with the Vita? If it is then I'm not spending the dollars . It looks great but without decent games not just shooters which is all that's out there I ain't buying
Message 10 of 33 (464 Views)
0 Likes