Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1022 posts

Re: Sony considering PS3/PS Vita bundle

Oct 1, 2012

Forgive my ignorance, but is PS All Star Battle Royal really a cross buy game?  If that's true that's awesome!!!  I've been worried about which version I'd buy first...

Message 11 of 19 (133 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Oct 1, 2012
Yes Battle Royal is Cross Buy, buy the PS3 version to be able to download the Vita version for free...
Message 12 of 19 (129 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1022 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
Yes Battle Royal is Cross Buy, buy the PS3 version to be able to download the Vita version for free...

That ROCKS!!  SWEEET!!!  And to think, I almost sold my Vita a few months ago.  SO glad I didn't now!!  Between this, LBP Vita (once I buy it) and the Cross Controller for LBP 2 DLC (whenever that comes out), I'd have kicked myself had I sold it...

Message 13 of 19 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

Oct 2, 2012
If they do this. They could include a game for each system and price it at $500.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 14 of 19 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Regardless of what happens in the coming months, Sony would be stupid not to make a PSASBR VITA/PS3 bundle. A local multiplayer game that utilizes both crossbuy/crossplay makes this bundle a steal if it were for a family let alone a single middle aged dood or anybody in between. ~$400 would have to be the breaking point though because of the tough economy (which is primarly why I still don't have a Vita)

Video Games are Art. Period.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 19 (87 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Oct 3, 2012

holysoldier707 wrote:

Regardless of what happens in the coming months, Sony would be stupid not to make a PSASBR VITA/PS3 bundle. A local multiplayer game that utilizes both crossbuy/crossplay makes this bundle a steal if it were for a family let alone a single middle aged dood or anybody in between. ~$400 would have to be the breaking point though because of the tough economy (which is primarly why I still don't have a Vita)

Battle Royal would seem to be the best game to pack-in if they would do such a bundle this year. But I think the LBP2 would show off more of the PS3/Vita interactivity, and I think this game would appeal to more people. However since LBP2 is over a year old, I suspect that Sony will wait until next year when they will no doubt have a newer game with broad appeal and show of that PS3/Vita interactivity...

Message 16 of 19 (71 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1022 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

holysoldier707 wrote:

Battle Royal would seem to be the best game to pack-in if they would do such a bundle this year. But I think the LBP2 would show off more of the PS3/Vita interactivity, and I think this game would appeal to more people. However since LBP2 is over a year old, I suspect that Sony will wait until next year when they will no doubt have a newer game with broad appeal and show of that PS3/Vita interactivity...

Battle Royal would seem like the best one, but I could see room for a LBP bundle as  well...  Digital Copies of LBP 2, LBP Vita and (assuming it's paid DLC) the Cross Controller DLC.

Or, some "code" where you choose either Battle Royal or some mix of the LBP stuff I mentioned above.

Assasins Creed 3 bundle would be cool too.  Both versions with both consoles...

Message 17 of 19 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10008 posts

Oct 4, 2012

i agree this is a good idea but the price of it would probably be kinda high considering the prices of the 2 systems

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 18 of 19 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
556 posts

Oct 4, 2012

just because something cost X amount to manufacture that isnt an indication of how much they can sell it for and not lose out. they have things like marketing and pacjaging to pay for in that cost as well. its not just about the physical machine when they price out what you pay to have it.

Message 19 of 19 (55 Views)
0 Likes