Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Re: Sony cannot do anything right

May 29, 2012

typical Nitendo fanboy repsond, we're not Sony's Sheep, we're CUSTOMAHH spell it with me now, C-U-S-Ti-O0-MAHERR!!!!

Clearly if you hate how Sony do their thing than you should just switch to NitenCrap or Microsoft ( A very good company like Sony as well)

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 11 of 17 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

May 29, 2012

I hate nintendo try again nor own any of theri products. Again your not smart enough to see how someone can love playstatikon yet still see their mistakes.......................... Amazing how simpe minded that is.

Keep crying over people crying hypocrite.

Message 12 of 17 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

May 29, 2012

i'm not crying, in fact i'm laughing at how you still reply to me, lol, you know what, SOny have that FREE CUSTOMER SERVICE thingy, they give you the number in the back of everything they sell, call it first then write a topic here, if u so smart and see through Sony somehow MISTAKE, why supported them by bying the Vita?

I love Adam Levine
Message 14 of 17 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

May 29, 2012

ne1atall wrote:

http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37744183#37744183

Photobucket simpsonsfamilyhouse

Ok dude, what the hell was that, is it bad enough that he double post that you have to double post a link to his double post? it kinda like DOUBLEPOSTCEPTION

I love Adam Levine
Message 15 of 17 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

May 29, 2012

KhoaISKira wrote:

Relax Steve he have been here for 3 YEAR ya know, he know all that rule and shlt, just becuz he forgot them that is all. Hey are you coming to E3 or are you watching about it on the internet?

Photobucket

lol

Nope not going to be able to make it to E3.. gonna have to watch it once I get off work...

Message 16 of 17 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

May 29, 2012

SteveO1966 wrote:

KhoaISKira wrote:

Relax Steve he have been here for 3 YEAR ya know, he know all that rule and shlt, just becuz he forgot them that is all. Hey are you coming to E3 or are you watching about it on the internet?

Photobucket

lol

Nope not going to be able to make it to E3.. gonna have to watch it once I get off work...

hey bro you're funny, not offending, have we been friend yet, if not so, add me, remember the I in my name is a capital i, i will add you as soon as possible ok lol, it a shame that your not going to make it, well at least the different of being there and watch it through the intermet is that you could try some free demo or get free shlt if you go to E3. good luck bro!!!

edit: profanity removed

I love Adam Levine
Message 17 of 17 (3 Views)
0 Likes