May 29 2012
By: mastorofpuppetz Gaming Beast 2362 posts

Sony cannot do anything right

16 replies 22 views Edited May 29, 2012

Since the ps3 launched, it seems Sony can do no right. Now the Vita it seemed they learned from their mistakes, but then came the proprietary me cards and their price. At least with PS3 they managed to turn it around but lost massive market share this gen.

What is wrong with Sony? Resistance was once a series that people expected to be Sony's flagship shooter franchise, and look what has happened to it? They ran it to the ground, and gave it to a developer who has never made a good game. I am starting to regret my Vita purchase, at least gravity rush seems to be worth a purchase. Sony nees to get some good games out soon or sales will get embarassing. Sony needs third party support or vita is going to die, sony's first party lineup is just not that strong as it used to be.

Sony has been told for over a decade over priced memory cards are not what consumers want, what do they do?

Whoever is making these decisions at Sony is out of touch with todays market.

Message 1 of 17 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Re: Sony cannot do anything right

May 29, 2012

You mad at the reviews of resistance burning skies. Then it brings up inside you other problems you have with the vita, you will get over it in a few hours. I am not going to say it again how can you say things about the game when you have not even played it.

Message 2 of 17 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

May 29, 2012

Hey bro, do you realise that this dude double post? cuz it funny as hell when you even bother to reply in both, he's clearly trolling, i knew becuz i reply in both his post too lol

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 3 of 17 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

May 29, 2012

I am just making sure he can get it into his thick skull thats all.

Message 4 of 17 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

May 29, 2012

Cool brah, i hope he get it good!!!

I love Adam Levine
Message 5 of 17 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

May 29, 2012

It was a double post because the forums acted up. i ahve been here for 3 years I am not trolling, how old are you? When someone says something negative throw out the troll word.... i love Playstation, but they are making many wrong decisions, their financial position and market share show i am right.

If it bothers you someone can like something but criticize when they do wrong, you arte simple minded.

Message 6 of 17 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

May 29, 2012

And here i was thinking you have to double post a reply to me again, did you see that no one follow or agree to what you say, if Sony is having FINACIAL POSITION and MARKET SHARE problem, it;s not up to you to decided, it;s their money. Secondly if you wanted to write a complain to Sony, just call their CUSTOMER SERVICESSSSSSAAAAHHH!!!! becuz no one here on the forum like to here about your OPINION and COMPLAIN, even the MOD don't as well, You should know by now since you been here for 3 year, that taking complain and opinion is CUSTOMER SERVICE jobs and not some random dude on the internet who cannot help you, that is all, and i'm 20 year old btw. I will double post a reply to you as well bro

I love Adam Levine
Message 7 of 17 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

May 29, 2012

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

Since the ps3 launched, it seems Sony can do no right. Now the Vita it seemed they learned from their mistakes, but then came the proprietary me cards and their price. At least with PS3 they managed to turn it around but lost massive market share this gen.

What is wrong with Sony? Resistance was once a series that people expected to be Sony's flagship shooter franchise, and look what has happened to it? They ran it to the ground, and gave it to a developer who has never made a good game. I am starting to regret my Vita purchase, at least gravity rush seems to be worth a purchase. Sony nees to get some good games out soon or sales will get embarassing. Sony needs third party support or vita is going to die, sony's first party lineup is just not that strong as it used to be.

Sony has been told for over a decade over priced memory cards are not what consumers want, what do they do?

Whoever is making these decisions at Sony is out of touch with todays market.

I just wish they'd have a QQ rule on the forums, because I"m just so sick of people crying about their vita's..

So.. Resistance sucks?  Where you see the reviews at?  Oh.. and reviews mean nothing to me..  There have been tons of games that have had 2 stars out of 5, that I still bought and found them more enjoyable the 5 star rating crap.

E3 is right around the corning I'm sure they are going to be announcing a ton of crap for the Vita.  As far as memory cards..  the 32gig has already dropped 10$.  Amazon has them for 81$.

Message 8 of 17 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

May 29, 2012

Relax Steve he have been here for 3 YEAR ya know, he know all that rule and shlt, just becuz he forgot them that is all. Hey are you coming to E3 or are you watching about it on the internet?

I love Adam Levine
Message 9 of 17 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

May 29, 2012

Crying about people whining is even worse hypocrite, don't like the truth stick to to Sony nut hugger threads. I am capable of independant thought, you can like sometihng but still see when they go wrong, you're nothing but brainless Sony sheep.

Message 10 of 17 (22 Views)
0 Likes