Dec 17 2010
By: colomapd211 First Son 2 posts

Sony are criminals

9 replies 12 views Edited Dec 17, 2010

Ok, so. i purchased some coins for madden 11 from sony through the playstation store for $10, but when i was charged for the coins i purchased i was never accually given any coins. To fix this i contacted sony and told them what happened and i got a refund and was told the service should work, because they said it should work i very ignorately tried to purchase the coins again. Of course, it didn't work. So i contacted them again so i could just get my money back and be done with sony but instead they had me call them and explain my problem just they could tell me i was lying and can't get my money back. So now i am $10 short and i don't have my madden coins i was supposed to get. THANKS A LOT SONY, to top it all off when i tried to put funds in my wallet with a credit card the PSN service just told me my Info was wrong about 10 different times but every time i tried sony charged $1 from the credit card, i was not given this money back either and of course because of their policy this is totally legit for them to do -_-. I kno this makes me loook stupid but i want to share this terrible experience with sony to other people before they get screwed over like this too. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING MADE BY SONY AGAIN! and i hope the entire sony corporation burns to the ground

Message 1 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Sony are criminals

Dec 17, 2010

its only 10 bucks bro

Message 2 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39149 posts

Dec 17, 2010

Trickzz wrote:

its only 10 bucks bro

That was a helpful post, your first one too, wow!

To the OP, if you spent $10.00 in the PSN Store & do not have what you purchased then Sony will refund you, use the email you would have received after the purchase & use the problem / trouble shooting section within that email, you are entitled to your money back.

The $1.00 charge is normal by the way.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 3 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Dec 17, 2010

The $1.00 is a temporary hold on funds to validate the card, it's not actually charged. It can take a few days but you WILL get it back.

Message 4 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4933 posts

Dec 17, 2010

Trickzz wrote:

its only 10 bucks bro

only 10 bucks? i mean its not a lot of money but it adds up quick and for him not to get what he paid for i would want my 10bucks back to. OP do what brit said this guy must not have ever had to work for money.

Message 5 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Dec 17, 2010

It seems likesmall things go over a little kids head and they register on this forum JUST to complain about it lol

<< "Get yourself a Glock, lose that nickle plated sissy pistol" - Tommy Lee Jones >>
Message 6 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Dec 17, 2010

Actually, he spent more than that, taxes, time, etc

Still, wouldn't you be mad if someone took 10 from you without giving you anything back ?

I've lost some US$ when I downloaded MAG: Interdiction DLC. Contacted them but instead of helping they were just talking those most obvious things like - See if you are connected to the internet, if you have a PS3, if you turned it on, if you have the game, etc.

They worst part of it, is that I made sure that everything was highly explained to them and they responded like they didn't really paid any attention, they even told me that "my Call Of Duty" should be working soon. But I don't have Call Of Duty!

Message 7 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1071 posts

Dec 18, 2010

If you are unable to get refunded for purchases not delivered through Sony then call your credit card company and have them reverse the charges.

Message 8 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1199 posts

Dec 18, 2010

I'd bet money he left out critical parts of the story. Like his giant obvious bad attitude that is displayed here. Sony is known for not dealing with people that scream and cry and are un-reasonable. There's two sides to every story, the OP's side of it sounds like he was less than honest with us. I have always got excellent service from sony and have got everything I asked for from them, but I do it nicely without the attitude.

I'd hang up on you too if you talk to me that way. A child with a bad attitude and his money are soon to part ways.

Message 9 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Dec 18, 2010

HW, so because YOU had a positive experience with Sony, it means EVERYONE should too? There is a problem with your logic. There is no reason to call the kid a liar, and you shouldn't be inferring things you have no way of knowing.

Message 10 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes