Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
9 posts

Re: Sony and Bethesda Skyrim DLC Official PS3 request for answers

Nov 6, 2012

Even if legal reasons were why they haven't said anything, they would still be able to tell us SOMETHING. They have 100% completely left everyone in the dark.

We came here because the last thing we had heard was that Bethesda was working with PS3 programmers to find a solution to the problem and since Bethesda has been quiet, we figured we could get something out of Sony.

Message 11 of 51 (517 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Well I'm officially passed skyrim now. I played it until my heart is content (prolly ammassed over 500 hours) between 5 characters. This was my default game since Christmas 2011( when I got it) and I was hoping for a DLC release since July. I wished Bethesda would give us an update here and there, but obviously they don't care about a part of there consumer base. (Are they using the Cartman technique a la south park).  As a part of their consumer base, I am going to vote with my dollar and seriously consider not buying another bethesda game in the future. I am just going to move on to games like COD BO2 and AC3.

Message 12 of 51 (508 Views)
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Nov 6, 2012

I'm also done with Bethesda. They've been my favourite developers this generation, but it's unbelievable the way they've treated their PS3 users.

Message 13 of 51 (502 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15582 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Sherrieshot wrote:

Are you guys sure you want the truth?  You may not be able to handle the truth and there wont be a report button.

However that being said, I really love that game.  I wish i could get the dlc.

I think they could atleast as good as they patched up our skyrim game to work anyhow.  Thats good enough for me to.  It will probably take them alot more work and a full play thru on ps3 to work out all the problem areas.

There is no truth.

You only post misinformation to please your own conspiracy theories.

Heres a conspiracy theory for you..... The cake is a lie

Logic, who would've thought eh? Oh wait.... No one thinks anymore.
Message 14 of 51 (486 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 6, 2012

This is ridiculous that Bethseda would keep their fanbase in the dark. I am with you if they are working with Sony then maybe Sony could give us some answers.

Message 15 of 51 (445 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Nov 6, 2012

You've got a good point here. I really would like some answers as well, who doesn't :smileyhappy:. I would rather have a company be honest with it's customers rather than hide the truth from them (in this case, us).

Message 16 of 51 (398 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6132 posts

Nov 6, 2012
Speaking of conspiracy theories... Why is it that most the higher ranked posters on this thread are so quick to be unsupportive on the support thread.. Because they are trolls and have absolutly nothing better to do. Dont feed them just ignore them. If they dont agree with the idea their opinion shouldnt even be posted here. No one held a gun to their head and made them click it or read it. I am buckallmighty, and I approve this message.
Message 17 of 51 (384 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15582 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

buckallmighty wrote:
Speaking of conspiracy theories... Why is it that most the higher ranked posters on this thread are so quick to be unsupportive on the support thread.. Because they are trolls and have absolutly nothing better to do. Dont feed them just ignore them. If they dont agree with the idea their opinion shouldnt even be posted here. No one held a gun to their head and made them click it or read it. I am buckallmighty, and I approve this message.

Because there is nothing TO DO when a company is so stupidly run that all they do is screw up every console release only because they wanted to join in on the bandwagon of multi-platform games out of pure greed.

We just state the facts that have been given from reliable sources and regurigate it to those who have no clue, and let the people who read make their own decisions on whats presented to them.
You're right, no one held a gun to our heads.... we took the initiative...... thats how you become successful in life, and over time you become a bit of an authority on the subject matter, some times it pours into other aspects.

No one ever gave us any title of "higher ranked posters".... YOU DID..... if you're so quick to think highly of us in some exhalted manner and just as quick to throw stones just to suit your own views then you have nothing to worry about and no one is holding a gun to your head to read our opinions and experiences. Thats the magic of choice.

If you choose to just sit idly by and lurk forums and call people out just because it aligns with your mood, then you shouldn't even be a member of such an active community. There are other forum sections you can participate in ya know....

Calling us "higher ranked posters" gives no meaning to anyone, regardless if anyone has a high post count, or an older precence due to sign in date etc etc.... its about doing research.
Those of us who are stating such facts are because WE READ GAMING RELATED NEWS. Thats what a hardcore gamer does..... we dont just play games and thats it..... we help people with console issues, we give them an opinion on what products to buy, we read reviews, we attend conventions of gaming and technology..... we make walkthrough guides on GameFAQ's and youtube.....  we find easter eggs in games, we find new ways to do things with our games and/or consoles (thats a grey area)

Seems like you're a prime example of the pot calling the kettle black I would think.
Why are you here on this thread right now calling people out? Are you not "trolling" these "higher ranked posters" as well? I mean, by your very definition.... we are the oldest of old.... and you're a noob so why would anyone take your posts at nothing more than face value?
Please do tell.... if you have any sort of coherent, logical, tactful, and respectful response and have SUBSTANCE in your reasoning, then thats it......

As it stands, you haven't done any better..... only calling people out with nothing to substantiate; just another conspiracy theory, most likely for posterity and nothing more.

If you're going to call someone out.... don't just point fingers and yell loudly until someone finally believes you. Make sure you have the gall to back it up as well.

Message 18 of 51 (415 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6132 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

I agree sony has nothing to do with bethesda products.. But neither do you you do not even have skyrim. So why would you bother commenting on a thread about a game you do not own. If you did have it you would know that it runs just fine and has no more issues than any other game released. I myself have the skyrim platinum and never had a single problem with the game. So go regurgiate your reliable sorces facts elsewhere.

And speaking of the pot calling the kettle black wasnt that you that was calling everyone else consperacy theorist and caiming that someone else posting here was dster at the same time? 

Perhaps some nyquil would help. just saying.

And i do not think highly of you.. I know you just got your rank up by trolling the forums instead of playing he games,

Message 19 of 51 (407 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15582 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

buckallmighty wrote:

I agree sony has nothing to do with bethesda products.. But neither do you you do not even have skyrim.

I do have Skyrim..... On the PC.... I used to have it on PS3, but got rid of it after the whole fiasco with the patches and stuff so I traded it for store credit for the PC version..... almost a year later (a few weeks ago) I bought the PS3 version for $5 on craigslist and suffice it to say, nothing had ever changed. So i tossed the disc into the bon-fire during which time me and my friends were gather round on cold wet night roasting marshmellows for our smores and drinking adult beverages.

So why would you bother commenting on a thread about a game you do not own. If you did have it you would know that it runs just fine and has no more issues than any other game released. I myself have the skyrim platinum and never had a single problem with the game. So go regurgiate your reliable sorces facts elsewhere.

its called google-fu..... you type something in..... witchcraft happens, and you get a nice list of things to read. Fact checking usually comes after that... then lo and behold....verifiable facts that anyone can look for on their own without ever providing links. i had a nice little stint almost 2 years ago where i posted nothing by LMGTFY links. It seems I should start doing it again because people obviously forgot how to use search functionalities in their web brower and web sites even have them.

And speaking of the pot calling the kettle plack wasnt that you that was calling everyone else consperacy theorist and caiing that someone else posting here was dster at the same time? 
No, just one person. I only used it in a "blanket statement" capacity as an example in my previous post. Sorry if sarcasm doesn't translate well into text..... usually sarcasm is done in an audible tone.

Perhaps some nyquil would help. just saying.
I am prescribed Valium and even that doesn't help. I would need to hire an anesthesiologist for the medications i would need to put to sleep. Nyquil is nothing but pancake syrup as far as im concerned. Kinda goes with the territory of being in the military for 12years. You start to notice some thing in people that you otherwise wouldn't if you weren't trained to recognize BS. As well as PTSD..... thats a biggue.

Message 20 of 51 (405 Views)