Treasure Hunter
9183 posts

Re: Sony and Bethesda Skyrim DLC Official PS3 request for answers

Nov 8, 2012

Absinthetic wrote:

Bethesda wrote:
To update: we’re also close on new Skyrim content for PS3 and PC.

Speak of the devil

this just proves that people should stop believing in articles that dont have any hard proof to back it up...

the recent news proves 2 things

Bethesda has not given up on getting it to work and that they are close to accomplishing the goal

>

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 51 (253 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Nov 8, 2012

The issue was the lack of updates basically since August. Communication itself with it's customers has been the issue. That's why people were left to read articles.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 51 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9183 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

Giveandgo4real wrote:

The issue was the lack of updates basically since August. Communication itself with it's customers has been the issue. That's why people were left to read articles.

people newed to understand most companies would rather say nothing than to make false promises, and i agree..  you know how much of the backlash would be if bethesada stated they will release it next monrth then the month comes and goes and it doesnt get released.

in some cases it is better to say nothing at all than to say something.. people just need to learn to be patient..  and another thing what i said ealier in this thread is true...  take any news coming from a article (unless backed up with an actual update from the developers) with a grain of salt...  just because it is said in a article doesnt make it true. and the atircle linked in this thread has some fundamental flaws also..

for one thing it claims dragonborn was only announced for the 360, yet it fails to acknoledge that the 360 does have a timed exclusive on all dlc..  so of course at this time its only been announced for the 360

>

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 51 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9997 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Giveandgo4real wrote:

ok but what good is an update if there isnt anything new to provide updates for?

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 51 (238 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 9, 2012

as an owner of both a Playstation and Skyrim I notice some similarities between the relationship between Beth and Ps3 users (in regards to skyrim) in a comparison to a real life break-up scenario.

With that being said, Beth told us, "we can still be friends" but will never give a straightfoward answer.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 51 (217 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 10, 2012
good man we are with u!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 51 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

I was looking on the Bethesda facebook site.  Someone said its our ram on our system that was the issue?  However im not sure?

What i dont get, and maybe someone that claims 360 is more like pc and thats why Bethesda games are easier to make for 360 can answer?  Is why, is there a delay on the PC version if its like 360?  I mean they make it on a PC so that should be first?  Unless they are trying to hint toward the excuse of thats not the reason?

Pay your fair share and your taxes and help your employees and pay your employees fair, Corporations. Stop cheating people.
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 51 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
413 posts

Nov 12, 2012

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/skyrim-dlc-is-close-to-a-release-on-playstation-3/

Photobucket
Crap Box.. it only does everything poorly and charges you for it.
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 51 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9183 posts

Nov 12, 2012

TheDster wrote:

I was looking on the Bethesda facebook site.  Someone said its our ram on our system that was the issue?  However im not sure?

What i dont get, and maybe someone that claims 360 is more like pc and thats why Bethesda games are easier to make for 360 can answer?  Is why, is there a delay on the PC version if its like 360?  I mean they make it on a PC so that should be first?  Unless they are trying to hint toward the excuse of thats not the reason?

dlc came out on the 360 first because microsoft secured a timed exclusive deal on all dlc for skyrim..  which also prevents pc version from getting the dlc until after the timed exlusive on the dlc ends

>

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 51 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

3 DLC has came out, for other system i heard.  I also read on the facebook Bethesda site that our ps3s has a ram issue?  Is that the ram in the video gpu?  If so i was telling the truth all along.  If not, then it was still a issue on our system with the game so its pretty much the same difference, none the less.

Pay your fair share and your taxes and help your employees and pay your employees fair, Corporations. Stop cheating people.
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 51 (147 Views)
0 Likes