0 Likes
Fender Bender
3460 posts

Re: Sony already messing things up with Vita :(

Dec 8, 2011

Naquiel wrote:

Techni wrote:

Naquiel wrote:

So let me ask. Did you even read the artical in the link you provided?

Everyone has their own opinion. The people you interact with in a community come from all walks of life, many different religions and beliefs, different family income levels, different points of view on many of today's hot topics of discussion. In a nutshell, each person is entitled to his or her own opinion. Discussion about it is the best thing to do, after all that's what communities are for. If it turns into some kind of sparring match, agree to disagree and move on.

Yes, it does not say what you claimed. It does not say they considered my idea.

MY OPINION was that sony COULD OF made the cards different because of hacking and piracy problems. The artical proved me right.

Everyone has their own opinion. The people you interact with in a community come from all walks of life, many different religions and beliefs, different family income levels, different points of view on many of today's hot topics of discussion. In a nutshell, each person is entitled to his or her own opinion. Discussion about it is the best thing to do, after all that's what communities are for. If it turns into some kind of sparring match, agree to disagree and move on.

No it didnt, since none of the reasons you gave actually applied. Remember, existing technology does hat I said and has none of the issues you brought up.

I don't understand how you've argued against something for months but you don't even know the first thing I said about it.

And really, like some sony rep is going to stop and take time to say your idea was wrong is not ever going to happen.

Thank you for admitting they never said I was wrong.

All i did was point out from proof you provided where a sony rep stated why the memory cards where made proprietary due to performance issues and security concerns.

Yes. And with my idea, they'd still be proprietary. Vita game cards are proprietary, right?

Really, i think this argument is done and over since your asking for specific proof that your never going to get

Which means I will never be proven wrong. You claiming I "where" wrong a million times won't make it so.

By the way, I got into the Vita developer program. So something I've done told Sony I know enough about game development to dev for it. I'll be talking directly to Vita's devs, and my ideas will go to them directly. And people like you who like to download games will end up paying for my Vita.

Message 56 of 61 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Dec 8, 2011

This  will go on forever............. Smiley Indifferent

Photobucket
Message 57 of 61 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2966 posts

Dec 8, 2011

Techni just give it up, you claimed that sony "didnt think of it" when making the memory sticks and game cards, and the artical you provided says they did, end of story, you where wrong. My argument with you is sony did think of the game cards and memory sticks from the get go and there is a reason sony chose to make the cards different. The artical pointed this out and if you care to connect the dots means they made the card different because of....SECURITY CONCERNS. And security concerns for sony means hacking and piracy problems. So to bad, so sad, you where wrong.

Now for your argument that the cards should be the same, well that is very clear from the get go that will never happen due to the fact that the cards are finalized and sony is launching the system where the game cards and memory cards are different and will not change for the life time of the vita. If at any time the memory cards or game cards change in the middle of the lifecycle will just make customers mad because they ether would not be able to play newer games or use the expencive memory cards they bought in the new systems. So get over the argument, it is done as well since sony has the proof for all to see from the pictures of the game cards and memory cards. And like i said you might submit an idea to sony, but sony has right to not use any idea that is submitted. Sony chose to deal with seucrity in their own way, not some other companies way but sonys way.

So just give it up, the argument is over so let it go.

Message 58 of 61 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2966 posts

Dec 8, 2011

Techni wrote:

By the way, I got into the Vita developer program. So something I've done told Sony I know enough about game development to dev for it. I'll be talking directly to Vita's devs, and my ideas will go to them directly. And people like you who like to download games will end up paying for my Vita.

Thats nice but you forget one thing, you are on a short leash on what you can and cant do with SONYS product. You might have ideas or give imput on certain things, but its still down to sony on what can or cant be implimented. So you might know about developing software, but sony is going to have specific rules toward their hardware and OS and what you can and cant do from a software perspective.

And just like you i work for a company that deals with many devices that have outside developement as well and i know for a fact that we have limits on what can and cant be down with the products we sell. Just like you have limits on what you can and cant do.

Message 59 of 61 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Dec 8, 2011

@Techni so your in the playstation suite closed beta. you do realize playstation suite and playstation vita dev kit are two different things.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 60 of 61 (7 Views)
0 Likes