Jan 14 2013
By: TheWhiteShadow- Hekseville Citizen 387 posts

Sony, You just lost a loyal (14+ Years) customer from 1999. This is why:

[ Edited ]
31 replies 431 views Edited Jan 14, 2013
You can add this to the neverending list of rage/rant threads, Im aware that this will achieve nothing important, 
But what choice do I have?
I am in distress, with no options but to complain on the internet, its sad Smiley Sad

You know, Its unfortunate that this will never be read by a sony representative, 
and that those In their respective positions in corporate will never know/or understand the grief 
that has been caused In my life by the ps3 product.
(don't mean to make things look soppy, but after all, I am very upset, this affects myself, and those around me, essentially my life.)

I like to think that If I where a CEO or of similar status within a company such as sony, I would be mortified if a customer experienced what I have, and I would do anything to help compensate. I am a Human being, I care about people,
and I would not be at peace knowing people are in distress over something I am responsible for. 
          -But I am not the CEO of sony, or a CEO of any company, witch makes me wonder. 
It seems that we are just numbers and dollar signs to the eyes of this establishment,
and that there is no such thing as proper human conduct anymore. 

(I'll try to simplify my current Issues and opinions about sony, and Include why I feel this way.)
  • Sony, you Offend me. 
-I am Offended by your business ethics, marketing, and name.

• Sony, you disrespect me to the highest degree, - you have stolen from me by untruthfully selling a product that does not work, and have I atleast received an apology for this? Absolutely not.
Instead, you forced me to pay more money to have your product fixed, witch inevitably breaks again in the long run.
I never receive any sort of contact or sympathy for these shortcomings, I mean, don't you feel bad for me or something!? This is YOUR product, YOUR fruit, YOUR creation, and its broken you fools! 

• Sony, you are a criminal organization.
Why? Well Ill save you all the trouble and legal stuff and put it simple.
I would be in jail right now If "I", a "normal citizen of the united states of America" managed to achieve the following at once: 
  1. -falsely advertised a product all over the world
  2. -charged money for a product that breaks
  3. -forced you to pay money to fix it
  4. -hired gremlins do to everything for me, and never actually communicated with a single person that bought my product.  

• But thank you sony, for teaching me about technology. 
-I don't know a thing about tech, I am not an engineer.
But low income, fraud, video game addiction, and determination lead me to be a renowned repair man for PS3's within friends and family.
That's right sony, to this day, I have personally repaired 14 ps3 systems that where out of warranty, and 3 of them where my own,
and as of today, that number will soon change to 15, and will officially be my 4th personal system that I have had to repair.

The average cost of a out of warranty repair is like $140?
if so, I have cut $1,960 out of sonys profits!!!!
you mad?  (lol no, that probably amounts up to 1/4th a penny for sony)          

Needless to day, I'm done.
  • -I quit.
  • -I am tiered of fixing your product,
  • -I am tiered of being lied too,
  • -I am tiered of being treated like nothing,
  • -and I am tiered of wasting money.

Since the ps1 was released, and I played as a child since 1995,
  • I have vouched for the ps system to so many people.
  • I have literally sold units for you guys.
  • I have gotten my whole family to buy ps consoles,
  • and persuaded a few friends to return their xboxes FOR PS!!!!
**bleep**, I hope I don't get arrested for aiding this criminal mastermind.
 I partly blame myself for being a dope **bleep** sheep, and supporting this abomination to gaming called sony.

DISCLAIMER:
Look, we all make mistakes, nothing is perfect, and Products will fail.
But as a company, a customer should be compensated for any unnecessary difficulty with the product, 
that is how things are made right.

Maybe I am completely wrong about my accusations towards sony.
However, this is how I have honestly been treated, and I have never been compensated, or had things made even by sony for the grief that I have had to deal with, and I doubt many of you have either, witch is why I feel the way I do.

My journey continues on, and I will officially become a PC user.

P.S. The only reason I had any ps system was for METAL GEAR SOLID and SOCOM.  
Message 1 of 32 (431 Views)
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Re: Sony, You just lost a loyal (14+ Years) customer from 1999. This is why:

Jan 14, 2013

I HEAR YA MAN SONY IS A LYING GREEDY COMPANY FULL OF CRUD!!!

Fanboys will NEVER accept the truth about PS3 and they will just be slaves to Sony i dont care there the most embarassing things on earth and your right PS3 is not good.

PS3 is a broken mess a huge pile of lies i used to like the Sony brand but this is completely Unacceptable im not buying another sony product im not looking forward to PS4.

Customers are what make Sony survive and a huge percentage of unsatisfied people are complaining alot of my friends lost hope on the sony brand and so did i its not worth continuing to suppor them.

Sony is dead and i hope they go out of business its very close sony just had a huge loss any way take that sony

SONY IS GUILTY OF: "False Advertising" and Undisclosed dishonest business practices

HomeStuck "Main" - PlushyPillow "PS PLUS ONLY"
Message 2 of 32 (419 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

I understand.
And about the ps4, Man I love games so much, and the ONLY REASON i look forward to ps4, is because of how badly I want to play Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeros.
(Because Im almost positive its made for next gen, even tho they say its for current)

So aside from the community, games have helped them survive too,
witch is sad, because this involves the developers into industry politics.
You think PS3 Exclusives are for the customers and advertising hype?
Its all just attempts to survive and make money in a flawed system.

I mean, where have our morals gone??

I want to be wealthy like the next guy in line dont get me wrong,

but If gonna be an owner of a product, I truly want to be successful in the biz as a person,

not a thieving money hungry monopoly.

Message 3 of 32 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Jan 14, 2013

My PS3 was a gift i wanted the best console but turns out i was wrong the PS3 is a joke its a lie PS3 = "Peice of S**** 3" its the truth the full blown truth i should had listened to my friends about getting an Xbox 360 they told me i would regret buying it i guess Twisted Metal got me into the hype i just didnt care and i also have MGS4 its a great game.

I personally am sorry for my parents wasting there money on this thing and i blame myself i was being lied to really all PS3 owners are lied to excpet for PS3 fanboys who love being lied to and think they have the most powerful thing in the world showing it off but its not what they expect.

If you are to get a PS4 for the new Metal Gear at least buy it used your not supporting sony directly i for one am getting rid of this joke its not worth it and i am ashamed to have it in my house. Im leaving the Sony brand and not supporting it at all any more and ima start buying Samsung HDTVs since Samsung is owning Sony now hope Sony goes down cause it will be a sweet sweet victory

SONY IS GUILTY OF: "False Advertising" and Undisclosed dishonest business practices

Message 4 of 32 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jan 14, 2013
A true game wouldn't complain about the majestic paper weight that gives him/her joy in life Smiley Happy Get off the forums
FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 5 of 32 (398 Views)
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Jan 14, 2013

First of im not a true gamer i play when ever i feel like it and that percentage is down right low and this is based on a issue in reality that sony cant do anything right.

I dont get that much joy out of PS3 even if it worked right instead its just random issues.

And a True Gamer WOULD complain because everything that was explained here and there is a valid point only PlayStation Fanboys "YOU" are so blinded and dont give a care about how broke this thing is.

And as for Joys in life do you even know what real joy in life is? i know for sure i dont get my joy of video games i get it by living and being with friends and family not wasting precious time on a gaming console the best reason for me to play is to either kill time when im waiting to go somewere bored and got nothing to do or friends are out of town or of course if i feel like watching a movie.

Like it matters your point is not even valid

Message 6 of 32 (391 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11370 posts

Jan 14, 2013
So you admit your PS3 was out of warranty when it died, but you want Sony to fix it for free? You must be 12.

There is no company on the face of the planet that would offer free repairs for something that no longer carried a warranty. Just wait until you grow up and buy a car. Then you'll learn how expensive out of warranty repairs can get.

Sony has addressed the issue by offering an extended warranty that protects your PS3 for up to 3 years.

I'm not a Sony fanboy. This is coming from someone who just paid $1,400 to fix a problem with my out of warranty Chevy Blazer. It's called the price of ownership.
Message 7 of 32 (377 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8202 posts

Jan 14, 2013
Goodbye, may your **bleep** hit the door on your way out!
Message 8 of 32 (367 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

BBurgSteve wrote:
So you admit your PS3 was out of warranty when it died, but you want Sony to fix it for free? You must be 12.

There is no company on the face of the planet that would offer free repairs for something that no longer carried a warranty. Just wait until you grow up and buy a car. Then you'll learn how expensive out of warranty repairs can get.

Sony has addressed the issue by offering an extended warranty that protects your PS3 for up to 3 years.

I'm not a Sony fanboy. This is coming from someone who just paid $1,400 to fix a problem with my out of warranty Chevy Blazer. It's called the price of ownership.

Are you delusional?

OFCORSE I want it fixed for free if the problem was caused by them in the first place!!!

And let me ask you, what sort of problem did your Chevy blazer have? Was It an accident caused by yourself? Or a flaw from the factory?

Maybe Chevy and Sony should work together!

They can make a ps6 car that gets ylod after 3 years after it looses warranty.

But hey, since we are all such responsible adults, lets break into our savings and pay up to repair THEIR flawed product cause "That's the price of ownership"

Yeah I understand you man, I was a sheep once.

But eventually you will come around after you suddenly discover the pattern.

I was probably one of the biggest fan boys, I love playstation and I take care of my personal belongings VERY well.

I go bat **bleep** crazy if I see someone shut off a system the wrong way, or lay a disc outside of its case.

My ps3 would fall in love with me if it could I treat it so well,

and it gets ylod. -Just randomly, hey Im broken now, but no warrantee so pay up because **bleep** you. 

You cant possibly tell me this is how it should be.

Its disgusting , Its offensive, and I REFUSE to pay more money for this.

You know what I want?

For sony to send me 3 perfectly brand new ps3's to make up for what they cheated me for.

Then I would say, well fine, I will continue to support this company since they make up for it, DESPITE the fact that their products randomly break. But no that will never happen. 

I may have had warrantee, but sometimes my systems have been bought used at a reputable seller (bestbuy-gamestop)

and those are not covered most of the time.

The sony ps3 is the ONLY electronic device I have ever owned that breaks by it self, no matter how much tender love and care it gets. 

Message 9 of 32 (355 Views)
Highlighted
MVP Support
10200 posts

Jan 14, 2013
This thread lowered my IQ. I have to leave.
Message 10 of 32 (353 Views)