First Son
12 posts

Re: Sony Should Inform Us about Disabling The PSN Server

Apr 21, 2011

Sony should post in on the forums somewhere obvious so we know if its under maintentce. PSN has been having errors the last month  with other log in errors which I never had before. It would be nice to be kept in the loop about what they are doing and what the problem is.

Message 21 of 32 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 21, 2011

Here's a thought:  google: psn down

Works like a charm.

Message 22 of 32 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Apr 22, 2011

This is either problems in japan with the tsunami or there trying to get us of our butts. Sony isn't doing much better ive had the ps3 for about 4 years and this is there first mistake, so if they fix it, which they will, everyone will forget about this. o and one more thing stop hacking the games, thats the reason why its doing this.

Message 23 of 32 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 22, 2011

are you people serious, don't you read any news, just wait till you see it i'm sure

Message 24 of 32 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Apr 22, 2011

LOL, I get the frustration over not being able to play online, but c'mon people.  Really?  Threats to switch consoles, acusations about hackers, and all the other complaints and wild theories about what went wrong do nothing.  When they get it fixed, they get it fixed.  Play a game that doesn't require online play.  Go outside.  Read a book...  Freaking out does nothing. 

Flame on, I'm sure.  lol

Message 25 of 32 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13090 posts

Apr 22, 2011

Cyndro wrote:

me too, truthfull i bought my 1st system recently,(been using friends) and after yesterday and today, im very close to switching to xbox

ok cyndro you and the dark idiot can leave. no one asked you to buy a playstation is the first place. if you think sony is so bad, than obviously you never heard of a company called nexon. one of thier games was out for an ENTIRE WEEK. so if you think 2 days is bad, well you have no life.

P.S. Please for the love of god leave, we don't need people like you

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 26 of 32 (22 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1137 posts

Apr 23, 2011

Haha funny, Good lord go do something, not cry about the psn being down.  And for the lady in the wheel chair, use your pc (you should have one its 2011, or use the one you used to post in the forums), if you need to get online lol.  There are tons of things to do other then log on your ps3 sheesh.  Like SP on socom 4 ahaha. 

**hi**
Message 27 of 32 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Apr 23, 2011

OMG an update!!!!!!! now let's wait for the THIRd update in two more days >_<

Message 28 of 32 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 23, 2011

by posting an announcement 24 hours prior to it on the site so that when we come here while its down we know why and dont get pissed off and head to game stop to trade our systems in after 3 days down and still no word of when it will be fixed. these companies are getting too arrogant and forget that we have choices

Message 29 of 32 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Apr 23, 2011

they didnt shut it down it got hacked agian

Message 30 of 32 (22 Views)
0 Likes