Mar 16 2013
By: TheDster Gaming Beast 2241 posts

Sony Ps4 Bandit Collecters

4 replies 89 views Edited Mar 16, 2013

lol, i was just thinking.  Boy they make ps4 sound good except the fact it should be bc with all playstations, thats what we pay extra for in my opinion.  Anyhow we asked developers what if they had unlimited amounts of resources to develope with and this is what they came up with.  Its limited 3 gig and who knows what speed the ram is and the graphics power?  Lets slap a 800 price tag on that puppy and make out like bandits and on top of that no BC so the people will have to rebuy all games over even yet again. They did good ps1 and ps2 but they are getting to greedy now in my opinion.  It should be bc with all disks playstation style, for as much as games cost vs PC and the limitations we pay so much for extra.

lets see what 800 bucks can get this old boy in Tiger direct and how much more powerful it is vs ps4?  http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7491052&csid=_61

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 1 of 5 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8174 posts

Re: Sony Ps4 Bandit Collecters

Mar 16, 2013

I'm surprised you'd even care seeing as how your 15 year old PC is more powerful than the PS3... right?

Also, I'd ask where you pulled the "$800" price tag claim from but I have an idea.

I'm relatively certain you posted here under the name 'guncrazy' before. Amiright?

Message 2 of 5 (83 Views)
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 16, 2013

Im only me, till im banned that is.  People said it was going to be 800, i paid 650 or so for the MGS bundle ps3.  BC that really isnt.  Maybe if people wasnt so darn greedy in this world people like me wouldnt exist?

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 3 of 5 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8174 posts

Mar 16, 2013

So if I may ask... are you only here to annoy as many people as possible with the intent of getting banned? What's the purpose of that?

I mean we get it, you're annoyed with Sony and/or the PlayStation brand. Can you just move on? Your posts make you sound beyond the typical annoyed customer... you get what I'm saying.

How about you play some video games and post something positive for a change? Maybe about what you actually like about video games? Crazy thoughts, I know. 

Message 4 of 5 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 16, 2013

Im annoyed at alot more then just sony, but they are not excluded.  It took 30 years of wrongs to push me this far, i wont change over night so i hope others are about ready to change?  Lets face it the system probably cost 150 to make if that?  the ps1 25 ps2 50 and ps3 75 to 100.  Why such a hefty price on them?  BC should be mandatory for as much extra as we pay.

Message 5 of 5 (63 Views)
0 Likes