Jan 01 2013
By: warr1or787 Splicer 43 posts

Sony Planning 2013 PS Vita Announcements in February!!!!!!!

8 replies 881 views Edited Jan 1, 2013

Sony Computer Entertainment America announced the details on their 13th annual Destination PlayStation today. Destination PlayStation is a showcase of the latest releases for the PlayStation 3 and the PS Vita.

The event is a preview event for retailers rather than fans. In other words, don't expect any big E3-style announcements. Or any announcements at all, for that matter.

Still, we can hope for a leak or two. For example, Destination PlayStation 2012 is where Sleeping Dogs' existence was revealed. Perhaps we'll find out about another big release, or the next PlayStation.

Alternately, we might get some fresh details on Sony's 2013 software plans. PS3 exclusives like Beyond: Two Souls, God of War: Ascension and The Last of Us should be on display. Some new screenshots or videos could be in the works.

Destination PlayStation will run from February 25th to 28th.

So what do you think about this and what games are you expecting announcements for????

Message 1 of 9 (881 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Re: Sony Planning 2013 PS Vita Announcements in February!!!!!!!

Jan 1, 2013
Like you said, things aren't announced at events like this so I have no expectations whatsoever. It did remind me that we were told there'd be a PSV Heaven event back in...July I think? Then it was said it'd be later on but definitely before the year'd end and come to think of it, that never went anywhere~.

A shame really, a Japanese event for the PSV announcing games would go a long way at this point~.
Message 2 of 9 (877 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7418 posts

wasnt Little Big Planet Karting announced at last year's...

[ Edited ]
Jan 1, 2013

wasnt Little Big Planet Karting announced at last year's Playstation Destination? right now i just want to see Killzone Mercenary 2 players online co op campaign, 16 players online multiplayer maps get announced,  A Tearaway demo on psn after the event would be awesome too. Maybe an inFAMOUS psvita announcement wouldnt hurt at all lol. 

Message 3 of 9 (832 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Re: wasnt Little Big Planet Karting announced at last year's...

Jan 1, 2013
Actually, now that you mention demo; if there is one thing I would -kill- to see is the announcement of the Soul Sacrifice Demo for the West~.
Message 4 of 9 (825 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7418 posts

Jan 1, 2013

JuanMdP wrote:
Actually, now that you mention demo; if there is one thing I would -kill- to see is the announcement of the Soul Sacrifice Demo for the West~.

yea it is coming, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Message 5 of 9 (816 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Jan 2, 2013

remanutd5 wrote:

JuanMdP wrote:

yea it is coming, hopefully sooner rather than later.

I definitely would like to see a Soul Sacrifice demo release on the PlayStation Network hopefully by the end of this month! 

Message 6 of 9 (772 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Jan 2, 2013

The hours I am going waste playing Soul Sacrifice...Hopefully that demo does come out and it isn't like most and comes out after the game has already been released. Buying it either way but still demo first would be lovely.

It is looking mighty good.

Message 7 of 9 (738 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1357 posts

Jan 8, 2013

I'm waiting to hear more about Tearaway and hopefully a release date for it.

Message 8 of 9 (528 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
582 posts

Jan 8, 2013
Maybe Rockstar games will greet us with a new VITA game.
Message 9 of 9 (487 Views)
0 Likes