PlayStation MVP
16065 posts

Re: Sony PS4 Will not buy Sonys new console if it will not play ps 1 ps2 or ps3 games

Jun 7, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

NO. stop telling me that i can keep my ps3. i know i can

but when i travel, im gona have to take my ps3, AND my ps4 with me? dont you think thats a hassle? taking care of a ps3 is a hassle already while traveling, now i might have to worry about taking TWO consoles with me??!

people can be so uptight.

Where the hell would you be travelling? Sounds more like moving.

Are your trips really so long that it would take the game libraries of the PS3 and PS4 to satisfy you during your trip? 

sometimes, i go out of state for the summer. do you really have to know all the details?

YES people do travel often and move around and stay at a place for a month then travel again. you didnt know that?

Sure.... but when you TRAVEL, you would be doing other things than waste time playing video games... like socializing, experiencing the local flora and fauna....

Maybe you should get a Vita for your travels......

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 61 of 101 (188 Views)
Splicer
89 posts

Re: Sony PS4 Will not buy Sonys new console if it will not play ps 1 ps2 or ps3 games

Jun 7, 2013

New consoles are most focused on the new, not the old. Most people who will buy a PS4, have a PS3. When the PS3 was announced it wasn't backwards compatible, people complained but got over it once a good list of games was out. The same thing will happen here, once a good list of games is out, no one will care about the backwards compatibility. They will eventuallly have PS3 games as digital downloads and that will also solve the issue of wanting to play past games.

Message 62 of 101 (181 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12706 posts

Jun 7, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

NO. stop telling me that i can keep my ps3. i know i can

but when i travel, im gona have to take my ps3, AND my ps4 with me? dont you think thats a hassle? taking care of a ps3 is a hassle already while traveling, now i might have to worry about taking TWO consoles with me??!

people can be so uptight.

Where the hell would you be travelling? Sounds more like moving.

Are your trips really so long that it would take the game libraries of the PS3 and PS4 to satisfy you during your trip? 

sometimes, i go out of state for the summer. do you really have to know all the details?

YES people do travel often and move around and stay at a place for a month then travel again. you didnt know that?

Sure.... but when you TRAVEL, you would be doing other things than waste time playing video games... like socializing, experiencing the local flora and fauna....

Maybe you should get a Vita for your travels......

It's funny, because HiTmAN was just talking about how people should get off the forums and enjoy the sunshine.

But he's complaining about not being able to bring all his games.

I think someone needs to take their own advice and see the light a bit more.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 63 of 101 (174 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Jun 7, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:
Keep your ps3 and play your ps3 games on that.

The whole idea of backwards compatibility is so dumb to me. most people might use this feature for a month and that's it. It also adds massive amounts of cost to a console. I don't want to pay an extra 100$ so you can play some ps3 game for a week on your ps4 .

^^^ Thank you, someone who is slightly retarded would be able to do that.

Message 64 of 101 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

i doubt i am gona get a ps4 either looking the way things are. sony might do something stupid at e3.

How about you stop being a little **bleep** and just keep you PS3 for god's sake.

Edit: profanity removed

Message 65 of 101 (164 Views)
Wastelander
654 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

I'm going to jump off a bridge if nobody told him to keep his ps3, lol.

Message 66 of 101 (155 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31447 posts

Jun 7, 2013

its all ive been hearing

just save your ps3 just keep your ps3

nobody appreciates

Message 67 of 101 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14879 posts

Jun 7, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

its all ive been hearing

just save your ps3 just keep your ps3

nobody appreciates

Don't worry, friend. Your wisdom will have its day in the sun.

He heard a voice from God and it said, “George, separate the peanut into its elements; you will find cures and delicious snacks."

Fabulous!
Message 68 of 101 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jun 7, 2013

ill be mad if the xbox one looks way better than the ps4.

Message 69 of 101 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4320 posts

Jun 7, 2013

BrockTemple24 wrote:

ill be mad if the xbox one looks way better than the ps4.

Brock no worries. As it stands right now xbox1 is bigger than the first model of old vhs..... and thats only part, for there also is the camera and kinnect which is seperate. Microsoft is going down this year. Can't believe they have made so many mistakes on the new console. Good for Sony as long as they don't do something just as stupid.

Message 70 of 101 (129 Views)
0 Likes