MVP Support
13655 posts

Re: Sony PS4 Will not buy Sonys new console if it will not play ps 1 ps2 or ps3 games

Jun 6, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

oh right so now sony make me sacrifice which games i can and cannot play while i travel?! yeah right it would be easier to have everything in ONE console. what if i want to play ALL my games while traveling?

Man, you sound like those people who are **bleep** over the Vita 100 icon limit.

Do you really need ALL your games on ONE stick?

Same thing here. Do you really need ALL your games on ONE console?

I want my console to play my original Xbox, PS2, PC, 3DS, Vita, PSP, and PS3 games. But can I? No. If I want to play those games, I have to bring the appropriate console. Just because it'd be "more convenient for you" doesn't mean they're obligated to do it.

You're just being selfish if you want everything in one big package.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 51 of 101 (203 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Re: Sony PS4 Will not buy Sonys new console if it will not play ps 1 ps2 or ps3 games

Jun 6, 2013
This is actually pretty stupid so I'm going to exit stage left and play starhawk. What this guy wants is way too op for reasoning.
"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 52 of 101 (198 Views)
VP of Gaming
37727 posts

Jun 6, 2013

wow whats up with the attitude you guys are getting heated because i want to take all my games with me when i travel?!

hahaha relax guys you seriously need to leave the forums and go outside get some sunshine, you might not have enough vitamin d in your system..

Message 53 of 101 (193 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13655 posts

Jun 6, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

wow whats up with the attitude you guys are getting heated because i want to take all my games with me when i travel?!

hahaha relax guys you seriously need to leave the forums and go outside get some sunshine, you might not have enough vitamin d in your system..

It's raining. I don't go outside when it rains.

Plus it's 7:34PM where I am. I was already outside earlier, when I was working, and then hung out with friends.

Then I come here while doing other stuff on the computer.

But keep on making your assumptions.

You've spent more time on these forums than I have, anyway.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 54 of 101 (187 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13132 posts

Jun 6, 2013
Did this guy really just bring up travelling? If you're travelling, wouldn't you play new games that you got I.E ps4 games????? Guys just ignore hitman obvious troll is obvious
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 55 of 101 (177 Views)
VP of Gaming
37727 posts

Jun 6, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
Did this guy really just bring up travelling? If you're travelling, wouldn't you play new games that you got I.E ps4 games????? Guys just ignore hitman obvious troll is obvious

im not trolling.

whats with you and being against playing old games?

gta 5 is coming out september. getting it for the ps3.

when ps4 comes out killzone will be a must have.

so when traveling i have to choose between gta 5 and killzone?

you are the real troll here.

just cause i make valid opinions doesnt mean im trolling.

and your knowledge is flawed you cant speak for everyone saying things like that just cause people dont do what you do

Message 56 of 101 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13132 posts

Jun 6, 2013
I'm sure rockstar is making it for the next generation consoles as well. Why else would the game be delayed for nearly a year
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 57 of 101 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Jun 7, 2013
what the hell is up with the title of this thread man? ! O_o
Message 58 of 101 (154 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
5901 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Hi all,

Some inflammatory posts were pulled from the thread.  Please stay on-topic and keep discussion here civil.

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Message 59 of 101 (136 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Jun 7, 2013
oh look another B/C thread... everyone do yourself a favor and run
Message 60 of 101 (126 Views)
0 Likes