VP of Gaming
37006 posts

Re: Sony PS4 Will not buy Sonys new console if it will not play ps 1 ps2 or ps3 games

Jun 6, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

i doubt i am gona get a ps4 either looking the way things are. sony might do something stupid at e3.

You apparently don't understand the concept of "keep your PS3" do you?

if im not gona get a ps4 why wouldnt i keep my ps3??

the lack of logic on these forums is astonishing

You're one of those people that purchased a VHS/DVD combo, aren't you?

what does that have to do with playstation? go somewhere else with your nonsense i purchase whatever i want fyi

Message 41 of 101 (198 Views)
VP of Gaming
28843 posts

Re: Sony PS4 Will not buy Sonys new console if it will not play ps 1 ps2 or ps3 games

Jun 6, 2013

He's saying you're still clinging to outdated technology.

Message 42 of 101 (186 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37006 posts

Jun 6, 2013

so basically, people are saying things like

"ohhhh but you can just keep your ps3 to play old games"

and now you two come along and try to make fun of me for not wanting to keep my ps3 once i get a ps4? ps3 = outdated once ps4 comes out

Message 43 of 101 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Jun 6, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

so basically, people are saying things like

"ohhhh but you can just keep your ps3 to play old games"

and now you two come along and try to make fun of me for not wanting to keep my ps3 once i get a ps4? ps3 = outdated once ps4 comes out

No.

Your logic is contradictory to what you continue to speak of.

You want backwards compatibility on PS4 (which is already stated is not going to happen), so that you can play "outdated" games that you already paid for.... and yet if you were to get a PS4, you're admittance that you would get rid of your PS3 because its outdated.....

There is a MASSIVE disconnect there that no one needs to be pointing it out..... is staring right back at you.

If you want to play all the games in your PS3 library and PSN account, then keep your PS3 and let it sit next to your PS4.

This way, you can have your cake and eat it too.
You have the PS3 for your "outdated" and "old" games, and you have the PS4 for the new stuff...... 

You're still insisting that your PS3 is going to blow up the moment the PS4 launches, as if it has its own internal self-destruct mechanism timed to the PS4's launch.

We already know the fact that the PS4 hardware will not be natively backwards compatible.

Why do you continue to shoot yourself in the foot for as if you DIDN'T know about this already, when every B/C thread you're in it crying about it? You might as well stop posting in those threads because we already know what you're going to say and its the same old song and dance.
Why do you continue to shoot yourself in the foot? Why not just stop and save yourself the frustration?

I seriously don't understand.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 44 of 101 (169 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jun 6, 2013
I wish I could give that above comment more kudos
"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 45 of 101 (161 Views)
VP of Gaming
37006 posts

Jun 6, 2013

NO. stop telling me that i can keep my ps3. i know i can

but when i travel, im gona have to take my ps3, AND my ps4 with me? dont you think thats a hassle? taking care of a ps3 is a hassle already while traveling, now i might have to worry about taking TWO consoles with me??!

people can be so uptight.

Message 46 of 101 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Jun 6, 2013

So now this has to do with travelling?

Here's a thought...... PICK ONE to take with you, and the next time you travel, take the other or don't. Pick the one you're most likely going to use the most.

I take my PS3 with me, but you dont see me crying about not being able to bring my PC or my PS2 with me when I visit my father. 

Furiously Chaosing
Message 47 of 101 (148 Views)
MVP Support
13580 posts

Jun 6, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

but when i travel, im gona have to take my ps3, AND my ps4 with me? dont you think thats a hassle? taking care of a ps3 is a hassle already while traveling, now i might have to worry about taking TWO consoles with me??!

Where the hell would you be travelling? Sounds more like moving.

Are your trips really so long that it would take the game libraries of the PS3 and PS4 to satisfy you during your trip? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 48 of 101 (145 Views)
VP of Gaming
37006 posts

Jun 6, 2013

oh right so now sony make me sacrifice which games i can and cannot play while i travel?! yeah right it would be easier to have everything in ONE console. what if i want to play ALL my games while traveling?

Message 49 of 101 (143 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37006 posts

Jun 6, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Where the hell would you be travelling? Sounds more like moving.

Are your trips really so long that it would take the game libraries of the PS3 and PS4 to satisfy you during your trip? 

sometimes, i go out of state for the summer. do you really have to know all the details?

YES people do travel often and move around and stay at a place for a month then travel again. you didnt know that?

Message 50 of 101 (142 Views)
0 Likes