Highlighted
Splicer
61 posts

Re: Sony PS4 Will not buy Sonys new console if it will not play ps 1 ps2 or ps3 games

[ Edited ]
Jun 11, 2013

"-LEARN HOW TO SEARCH BEFORE POSTING.

-LOOK AT TIMESTAMPS BEFORE POSTING. If a thread is 1 year old or more, don't bother posting."

What are you, forum police? Get a life, bully.  Change your freaking sig.

Message 91 of 101 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Re: Sony PS4 Will not buy Sonys new console if it will not play ps 1 ps2 or ps3 games

Sep 5, 2013

Pashta wrote:

"-LEARN HOW TO SEARCH BEFORE POSTING.

-LOOK AT TIMESTAMPS BEFORE POSTING. If a thread is 1 year old or more, don't bother posting."

What are you, forum police? Get a life, bully.  Change your freaking sig.

Actually, I am..... I have helped mods to close threads that have gone off topic, get spammed posts and threads deleted. Just like any other active member of this forum.

Just like any other community, it is up to the community itself to police itself. Moderators' jobs are to step in when things get too out of hand.

You getting **bleep** over a sig and then calling me a 'bully' because of it is pretty stupid.

There are forum rules and guidelines that you have to abide by, and if you find anyone in violation of that there is a reporting system in place to make sure it is brought to the attention of moderators. To either lock the thread, delete the thread, delete the offending post where the poster is given a warning, or simply the moderator will post to give everyone a warning to keep things civil and on topic.

But you would have known that if you knew how forums work. You must be new here. 

Furiously Chaosing
Message 92 of 101 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Sep 5, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:
Keep your ps3 and play your ps3 games on that.

The whole idea of backwards compatibility is so dumb to me. most people might use this feature for a month and that's it. It also adds massive amounts of cost to a console. I don't want to pay an extra 100$ so you can play some ps3 game for a week on your ps4 .

Eh, I don't think backwards compatibiltiy is dumb...I actually used the backwards compatibiltiy feature a lot and would not mind paying extra for it!

Message 93 of 101 (172 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13733 posts

Sep 5, 2013

Why are people still talking about this?

Bleh, someone bumped it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 94 of 101 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Sep 5, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

Why are people still talking about this?

Bleh, someone bumped it.

Be thankful a new thread was not made. Smiley Very Happy

Message 95 of 101 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1820 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2013

The Point isn't that we want you to put in Backwards Compatibility even though we already know it is virtually impossible to do on the PS4... 

That isn't the Point, the point is, it does not, & will not support it, & thus we will not buy one because of that... 

We know it's not capable, but knowing this, won't change our minds... 

I'm not willing to buy everything I already have all over again, just because there is a New Console out... 

It's got 8 GB of RAM, & UHD Graphix on Movies, I can beat that with my Computer Specs. so 
i'm not worried about that... I'm just worried that if the PS4 pops out, that PS3 will be forgotten, 
& then my PS3 breaks, & i'm out of a Console... ~_~ 

And that is why i'm not really happy about Backwards Compatibility being removed on the PS4... ~_~ 

Again, Sony made this choice, & it's a Choice they'll have to be stuck with, & as a result, they will have to deal with problems from their Fans... 

What bugs me the most, is that they took BC out of the Console to lower the Price, but yet it still costs as much as what the PS3 Costed even with the BC involved, don't forget the 60GB PS3 had BC, & was the same price as the PS4 is now... 

They took a piece out, & yet it still costs the same? @_@

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 96 of 101 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15344 posts

Sep 6, 2013

Grey, what have you done?

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 97 of 101 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5706 posts

Sep 6, 2013

I'm getting the Playstation 4 because its next generation console and it can do a lot of cool things that previous gens can. Plus I am really hoping since I am paying yearly I want Sony to put dedicated servers on all multi player games

photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 98 of 101 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1820 posts

Sep 6, 2013

You meant to say that Previous Gen's can't, right? 

But that isn't true, because Sony already showed us that PS3 can do anything, they proved that by Demoing different things... 

But they never went anywhere with any of that stuff they said the PS3 could do... That was the biggest Flaw of them all... 

PS3 could easily handle this stuff on the PS4, it's just it's already got a Set Up now, & not really worth changing... 

Also, the PS4 is got more RAM, & Better Graphix, but Sony won't use probably half of that, because why would they? 
They didn't with the PS3, so why would they with the PS4, ~_~ 

Instead of using the PS3 to it's fullest, they Limited it to do what they wanted it to... 
They'll do the same with PS4, too... UHD Graphix? Only on Movies, such a let down... ~_~

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 99 of 101 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2484 posts

Sep 6, 2013

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

You meant to say that Previous Gen's can't, right? 

But that isn't true, because Sony already showed us that PS3 can do anything, they proved that by Demoing different things... 

But they never went anywhere with any of that stuff they said the PS3 could do... That was the biggest Flaw of them all... 

PS3 could easily handle this stuff on the PS4, it's just it's already got a Set Up now, & not really worth changing... 

Also, the PS4 is got more RAM, & Better Graphix, but Sony won't use probably half of that, because why would they? 
They didn't with the PS3, so why would they with the PS4, ~_~ 

Instead of using the PS3 to it's fullest, they Limited it to do what they wanted it to... 
They'll do the same with PS4, too... UHD Graphix? Only on Movies, such a let down... ~_~

little late to the convo. but still. i agree that back compadibility is something that should be done, but that isn't why i won't be buying the PS4. and everyone by know knows why.

by the way your sig i completely agree with:

"Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gamming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!"

Message 100 of 101 (110 Views)
0 Likes