Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 18 2013
By: JimmyLSanchez First Son 9 posts

Sony PS Network Trophy Syncing Problems

2 replies 93 views Edited Feb 18, 2013

Hello to all,

My Sony PS3 is having a very hard time syncing on the PSN Trophies section of the PS3, it would go to about 10% at times or if I let it sit for over an hour 50% and then give me an error code (80710003).  Is there an unexpected issue with the servers or is it that my HD is going out, it still downloads games just fine and also installs them, so I do not believe that is it.  If someone knows please let me know.

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Re: Sony PS Network Trophy Syncing Problems

Feb 18, 2013

What PSN level are you at? If you have a ton of trophies and a poor internet connection that could be the issue. Also maybe the time you are doing it.  If you local internete hub is being overused at the time you are doing your update it may hinder the process.

That's all I can think of.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (89 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48571 posts

Re: Sony PS Network Trophy Syncing Problems

Feb 18, 2013

JimmyLSanchez wrote:

Hello to all,

My Sony PS3 is having a very hard time syncing on the PSN Trophies section of the PS3, it would go to about 10% at times or if I let it sit for over an hour 50% and then give me an error code (80710003).  Is there an unexpected issue with the servers or is it that my HD is going out, it still downloads games just fine and also installs them, so I do not believe that is it.  If someone knows please let me know.

Thanks!

I'm not sure why it would do that but it should not be an HD issue causing it.  I would try and sync them again, from the game menu first, at the end of your next gaming session then just leave it be.  If it gives the error try it from the account area.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (80 Views)
0 Likes