Uncharted Territory
1408 posts

Re: Sony Hates Canada?

Jan 30, 2014

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:

Mightylink wrote:

You guys are being no help at all, you all keep saying its so easy to find one but I just see it being out of stock everywhere, show me a link of where I can buy one, come on, if you guys think its so easy...

I just bought a second one at bestbuy.com. Took me the total time from going to my mail box to coming in and ordering it. Its called effort, you should try it.  Granted this is the US and your in canada but still.

Yes I've been trying, they won't let me order it, not unless I can get someone from the US to import it to me...

No looks like I have no choice but to do amazon's stupid preorder that won't be ready until march 6th, I wouldn't of been this **bleep** off if my launch console worked, I had one on launch day but it was bricked out of the box and sony wouldn't send me a replacement v_v

Message 21 of 38 (108 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jan 30, 2014

I just got a notification on my facebook that EBgames is getting new shipments in... or they already have. 

Message 22 of 38 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1408 posts

Jan 31, 2014

irreality wrote:

I just got a notification on my facebook that EBgames is getting new shipments in... or they already have. 

Well I don't see it there yet but I'll keep an eye on it thanks. The good thing about amazon is they don't charge you till they ship so if I can find it somewhere else earlier I can cancle their order.

Message 23 of 38 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6930 posts

Jan 31, 2014

Mightylink wrote:

I keep hearing that everyone is finding ps4's just fine but I've been watching all my stores like a hawk and I haven't seen one come in since christmas, seriously whats the deal, are they only restocking the US or what cause I never see any new units coming in up here v_v

--

Meowstro Edit: Updated thread label. Please note that the 'Games and Platforms' label should only be used for specific official [INFO] game-centric threads. More information about Labels.

Everyone hates Canada, you provided Justin Beiber, why should Sony be ANY different!?    Smiley Very Happy 

Seriously the Sony is manufacturing as many as fast as they can. The PS4 is a hot commodity right now and people are snatching them up as fast as they hit the shelves.

Troll, flame or be offensive:Trolling and flaming is when you deliberately make offensive or provocative comments with the aim of upsetting another user or prompting an angry response from them.We will remove posts or threads which are found to be insulting, harassing, threatening or non-constructive and overly negative. We reserve the right to immediately delete any posting or suspend any user at our sole discretion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRTN97XEASQ
Message 24 of 38 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1408 posts

Jan 31, 2014

SHANE523 wrote:

Mightylink wrote:

I keep hearing that everyone is finding ps4's just fine but I've been watching all my stores like a hawk and I haven't seen one come in since christmas, seriously whats the deal, are they only restocking the US or what cause I never see any new units coming in up here v_v

--

Meowstro Edit: Updated thread label. Please note that the 'Games and Platforms' label should only be used for specific official [INFO] game-centric threads. More information about Labels.

Everyone hates Canada, you provided Justin Beiber, why should Sony be ANY different!?    Smiley Very Happy 

Seriously the Sony is manufacturing as many as fast as they can. The PS4 is a hot commodity right now and people are snatching them up as fast as they hit the shelves.

But they don't seem to be distributing them properly, everyone in america is getting them just fine, there avalible on amazon.com right now <_< http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Console/dp/B00BGA9WK2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1391181420&sr=8-2&k...

I don't understand why sony isn't restocking canada at all, there hasn't been any new units since its launch v_v

Message 25 of 38 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3220 posts

Jan 31, 2014
Yes sony hates Canada but that should not stop you for getting a ps4.
Message 26 of 38 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6930 posts

Jan 31, 2014

Mightylink wrote:

SHANE523 wrote:

Mightylink wrote:

--

But they don't seem to be distributing them properly, everyone in america is getting them just fine, there avalible on amazon.com right now <_< http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Console/dp/B00BGA9WK2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1391181420&sr=8-2&k...

I don't understand why sony isn't restocking canada at all, there hasn't been any new units since its launch v_v

I am not saying this is the case but Sony might be under contract with resellers and have to provide X amount of units to specific resellers?

I don't know. I understand your frustration but there may be reasons that it appears that Sony is avoiding Canada but in reality they are obligated to supply others first.

Troll, flame or be offensive:Trolling and flaming is when you deliberately make offensive or provocative comments with the aim of upsetting another user or prompting an angry response from them.We will remove posts or threads which are found to be insulting, harassing, threatening or non-constructive and overly negative. We reserve the right to immediately delete any posting or suspend any user at our sole discretion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRTN97XEASQ
Message 27 of 38 (63 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28537 posts

Jan 31, 2014

I'm surprised it's gone this long without one....

Blame Canada!

Message 28 of 38 (55 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 31, 2014
To make up for it we will let you do whatever to bieber and we will even let you have Quebec as a peace offering.
Message 29 of 38 (46 Views)
Survivor
2567 posts

Jan 31, 2014
November 13 is my birthday and consoles launch in that month XD
Message 30 of 38 (45 Views)
0 Likes