Fender Bender
3216 posts

Re: Sony Hates Canada?

Jan 27, 2014
Sony does what they think is best for Sony. USA is smaller than Canada but with 10x the population.
Message 11 of 38 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1453 posts

Jan 27, 2014

You guys are being no help at all, you all keep saying its so easy to find one but I just see it being out of stock everywhere, show me a link of where I can buy one, come on, if you guys think its so easy...

Message 12 of 38 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2014

Mightylink wrote:

You guys are being no help at all, you all keep saying its so easy to find one but I just see it being out of stock everywhere, show me a link of where I can buy one, come on, if you guys think its so easy...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/playstation-4-500gb-console/8240103.p?id=1218866963585&skuId=8240103&st=...

Note: Not sure if they ship to Canada

Message 13 of 38 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3216 posts

Jan 27, 2014
Nobody is saying its easy, they are saying you have to look around, and find one. I'm sure there is a bit of luck involved, but if you really want to find one then just keep looking everyday. The shipments are coming in but they are not big and they are selling out fast. Keep looking and it will pay off everyday.
Message 14 of 38 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Jan 27, 2014
Ask the stores if they can call you when they get them in or even hold one for you.
Message 15 of 38 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4036 posts

Jan 27, 2014

YUP ask at the stores when they may get more in. Ask if you can put money down on one (pre-order for next shipment) So they will hold it for you. Talk to sales clerks and managers. Don't just look and leave if you don't see one displayed. You have gamestop's or something like them I sure they will take a deposit for one. Then keep looking if you find one cancel your order.

Getting Older doesn't mean it's GAME OVER
It's a better idea to buy games for your PS4
Than to buy a New Console for your PS4
Message 16 of 38 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
12347 posts

Jan 27, 2014

Mightylink wrote:

I keep hearing that everyone is finding ps4's just fine but I've been watching all my stores like a hawk and I haven't seen one come in since christmas, seriously whats the deal, are they only restocking the US or what cause I never see any new units coming in up here v_v

--

Meowstro Edit: Updated thread label. Please note that the 'Games and Platforms' label should only be used for specific official [INFO] game-centric threads. More information about Labels.

Is hard for them to get dogs with enough endurance to make it all the way across the frozen tundra.

One big shipment apparently went right through the ice near the town hall igloo in Toronto.

Blame global warming.

Now they training the sled dogs to swim with a load of PS4's on their backs and this takes time.

It this or wait till the next big freeze which could be next winter.

Na13-31 wrote:
Finally, the structure of my question is that you would have to disprove every possible outcome to be correct and I would just have to have one that would likely be beneficial. That's statistically in my favor by quite a bit.

some_text
Message 17 of 38 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1453 posts

Jan 27, 2014

ck2875 wrote:

Mightylink wrote:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/playstation-4-500gb-console/8240103.p?id=1218866963585&skuId=8240103&st=...

Note: Not sure if they ship to Canada

No it wont work, the input box doesn't let me enter my full zip code v_v

Message 18 of 38 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
12347 posts

Jan 27, 2014

Why dont you check here?

http://www.nowinstock.net/ca/videogaming/consoles/ps4/

Read the comments, lots of these guys are stating locations with stock within the last 2-4hrs.

Join the commentors and help each other peg down stock.

Or search "PS4 stock tracker canada"

Sony was suppossed to setup a tracking site, not sure if they ever did though.

Besides that Bestbuy and Walmart are the only stores around me which regularly receieve PS4 stock.

Ask the people who work there when the last shipment was, or if they have a website to notify you.

Better hurry up and buy it so you can wait 6 months for some games, lol.

Na13-31 wrote:
Finally, the structure of my question is that you would have to disprove every possible outcome to be correct and I would just have to have one that would likely be beneficial. That's statistically in my favor by quite a bit.

some_text
Message 19 of 38 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2546 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2014

Mightylink wrote:

I just bought a second one at bestbuy.com. Took me the total time from going to my mail box to coming in and ordering it. Its called effort, you should try it.  Granted this is the US and your in canada but still.

Message 20 of 38 (99 Views)
0 Likes