Apr 28 2013
By: Deadly_Rabbit123 Uncharted Territory 1873 posts

Sony+Gaikai Discussion

1 replies 213 views Edited Apr 28, 2013

So,  My point is does anyone get how this all works? I've herd that while you are playing a ps4 game, other friends who do have one can watch you while you play and help you out if needed. I've herd you can also share videos from your gameplay and post it on facebook if you want. All sounds pretty cool, What are your thoughts?

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Message 1 of 2 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
11357 posts

Re: Sony+Gaikai Discussion

Apr 28, 2013

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

So,  My point is does anyone get how this all works? I've herd that while you are playing a ps4 game, other friends who do have one can watch you while you play and help you out if needed. I've herd you can also share videos from your gameplay and post it on facebook if you want. All sounds pretty cool, What are your thoughts?

Very few details have been released about how Gaikai will fit in with the PS4/PSN/PS+, as for the social features you mention, those are separate from Gaikai.

Again, though, very few details about how social interaction will work on the PS4, I assume that setting up the social aspect will be completely optional.  As for sharing game videos and streaming your gameplay, it sounds like the PS4 will have a built-in capture card, which makes these features possible.

Beyond that, it sounds like we will have to wait until E3 for more details (including a look at the actual PS4 console itself).  Luckily, E3 is only about six weeks away...

Message 2 of 2 (204 Views)