Oct 31 2012
By: Igozorus First Son 3 posts

Something strange with ps3...controller?

3 replies 73 views Edited Oct 31, 2012

Hello.So,i bought ps3(used)Started playing and realised that controller not charging.I can play,when it's pluged in with usb,but it's not charging,and when i unplug it,it's not working.So i bought !!! new controler and usb cable !!!-it's still the same thing!Controller was not charging,but i could play when it's plugged...untill today.Today i tried to turn on ps3 by pressing ps button,and nothing happened.Only for 2-3 seconds all lights blinking,and then stops and ps3 won't turn on.Controller is plugged.

So,who knows,what's the problem?

I tried both usb sockets,and tried to charge controller through pc-nothing.

Also i tried to reset my controller by pressing that small button on the back of it.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1313 posts

Re: Something strange with ps3...controller?

Oct 31, 2012
Is the controller not charging, or does the bluetooth in the ps3 not work? Do the four lights the pad blink wheb you press the ps button?
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Well,i told this allready.Now when i press the ps button,the four lights blink about 2-3 second,and then the lights dissapears at all
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (62 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 3, 2012
So now when i press ps button,the lights don't blink at all.But when i turn on my ps3 by pressing the button on ps3,my controller turns on,and i can play,but only when controller plugged with usb.So what's wrong,will someone tell me?
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (36 Views)
0 Likes