Apr 21 2011
By: Ioldanach Lombax Warrior 216 posts

Something strange has happened..

7 replies 10 views Edited Apr 21, 2011

After watching Netflix, I went to go to the store and as soon as it clicked on it, a message popped up saying 'the attempt to automatically add funds has failed'. Is it talking about netflix? Also, when i go to account management, it wont let me, it looks like an error popped up, but there's nothing there. What's going on? The store worked fine before i started up netflix? Any help is appreciated, im kinda freaked.

Message 1 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Re: Something strange has happened..

Apr 21, 2011

I would also like to note that I have never set any option to automatically add funds to my wallet. What's ironic was that when I was going to use the store, I was going to try to use my credit card for the first time to see if it would work. Never seen that message before in 3 years of owning a ps3. Quite confused as to why Account Management isnt working for me as well. Is this a PSN problem, people have been saying it's been acting up?

Message 2 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 21, 2011

No solution for you, but I'm having the same issue.  So you aren't alone at least.

I was trying to add funds to my wallet earlier and it was having errors, so I'm thinking there are definitely issues.

Message 3 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 21, 2011

I got the exact same thing while trying to redeem a code for Mortal Kombat. I hope this is fixed soon.

Message 4 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Apr 21, 2011

Thanks for the replys guys, I hope this isn't the end of PSN due to all this hacking, I haven't really been keeping up on it much.

Message 5 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 21, 2011

oh man thank god it's not just me! i first got problems when trying to redeem a killzone code and then my account management and playstation store stopped working. and not too long after, i got signed out of the playstation network while i was in playstation home. and it said that my network settings were working, it's just the playstation network. i really hope that they fix this soon because i want to be able to play uncharted 2 multiplayer with my buddies later tonight!

Message 6 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 21, 2011

there down for maintenance.

End of Line        

Message 7 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
13 posts

Apr 21, 2011

I got that same "Failed to Add funds to wallet also" Then Connection just suddenly died, as if Chuck Norris was getting online or something..   Now I can't connect and Bored.. (Very quite bored face here)

Message 8 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes