Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 04 2013
By: Shin-ta- Hekseville Citizen 245 posts

Someone remake Ps4 Trailer (Video inside)

[ Edited ]
14 replies 127 views Edited Feb 4, 2013

watch all the way to the end.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (127 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24123 posts

Re: Someone remake Ps4 Trailer (Video inside)

Feb 4, 2013

First off, nobody ever said that it was a "PS4 trailer". You're just assuming that it is. Secondly, I know that digital technology makes everyone believe that they have the right to alter an original work, however if this isn't a Playsation 4 ad then you're deliberately misleading people.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (120 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
245 posts

Feb 4, 2013

wooooo easy my friend don't shoot the messenger............

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Feb 4, 2013
Don't take it personal Shin, Captain is in denial.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (109 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24123 posts

Feb 4, 2013

FidelityNy wrote:

In all fairness, Sony hasn't said it's a Playstation 4 announcement. You guys are assuming it. I know it's not very "gamer" like to want to sit back and wait, but if it isn't a Playstation 4 announcement you would have built up false expectations.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (105 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1681 posts

Feb 4, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

First off, nobody ever said that it was a "PS4 trailer". You're just assuming that it is. Secondly, I know that digital technology makes everyone believe that they have the right to alter an original work, however if this isn't a Playsation 4 ad then you're deliberately misleading people.

I am on Captain's side here.  No one said anything yet, so everyone is going to believe what they want.  As I believe it is not about the PS4, its just too early for a Ps4 in my opinion.  Well on the 20th we will all know.

I made this, want one for yourself? PM me
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (99 Views)
VP of Gaming
28555 posts

Feb 4, 2013

This is already a relatively 'old' video that has been posted on these Forums a number of times already, your (this) Thread wil probably be locked shortly.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Leaked-PS4-information/m-p/37235668#U37...

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
245 posts

Feb 4, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

FidelityNy wrote:

In all fairness, Sony hasn't said it's a Playstation 4 announcement. You guys are assuming it. I know it's not very "gamer" like to want to sit back and wait, but if it isn't a Playstation 4 announcement you would have built up false expectations.

I don't think sony will invite big investors to announce Sport champions 3

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
245 posts

Feb 4, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

This is already a relatively 'old' video that has been posted on these Forums a number of times already, your (this) Thread wil probably be locked shortly.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Leaked-PS4-information/m-p/37235668#U37...

This video is different from the original. But I will assume you know that if you watch the video.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Feb 4, 2013
@Captain: You're overlooking the fact that the "PS4 announcement" was confirmed by WSJ, and also posted on Nasdaq's website, Sony is streaming this announcement and has it front and center on their website. Don't forget everyone they're inviting to the event.

If you take in all of that information and still think it isn't the PS4 announcement, that's fine, but stop dropping in on every thread killing the excitement.

If it turns out to be something other than the PS4 then life will go on. If people take something written online by a forum user as official confirmation they need to learn a thing or two, I personally don't see it as misleading anyone.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (87 Views)
0 Likes