Jul 17 2012
By: FARGONATIVE Hekseville Citizen 296 posts

Someone needs to say it...

72 replies 814 views Edited Jul 17, 2012

Sick of peeps defending Sony and saying "hey its a new system blah blah blah"....they took all of our money, and it's not been worth it.  I haven't felt this violated since I bought the Sega CD.  I've been gaming for longer than most of you guys have been alive.  This thing has totally left me speechless.  It's just one fail, after another.

No more excuses.  This thing is a massive disappointment right now.  I don't even think a price drop saves it.  Dev's are jumping ship, and if they aren't they will be very soon.  Sony has totally dropped the ball.  

If the games are gonna come this slow, then they SHOULD HAVE had backwards compatibility with the PSP to help fill the game lapse.  Also, 5 months to get YouTube???  Games that take so long to load, it makes me long for my Dreamcast.  

Throw in all the other crap and the BS proprietary card, and all I can think of is FAIL.  The best game to date is frickin Lumines.  I did not fork out 350 for this thing to play Lumines. 

Get a clue Sony.  You're earnings are in the tank.  You're pissing down you're customer's back, and telling us its raining.  

Enough is enough.  Either step it up, or it's time for you to focus on the PS4 or something....

Signed: one **bleep** off Sony fan.

Message 1 of 73 (814 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Re: Someone needs to say it...

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2012

Not to mention, when the 3DS is *bleep* you, you know something has gone awry....

Note: Edited for profanity

Message 2 of 73 (810 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7712 posts

Jul 17, 2012

<canned response #32>

asd

Message 3 of 73 (806 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Jul 17, 2012
Well at least we agree on one thing: this thing sucks.
Message 4 of 73 (803 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7712 posts

Jul 17, 2012

FARGONATIVE wrote:
Well at least we agree on one thing: this thing sucks.

Who's "we?"

This unit has fully replaced my PSP 3000 (going to sell that now) and, to an extent, my PS3's game time.

Message 5 of 73 (798 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Jul 17, 2012

FARGONATIVE wrote:

Sick of peeps defending Sony and saying "hey its a new system blah blah blah"....they took all of our money, and it's not been worth it.  I haven't felt this violated since I bought the Sega CD.  I've been gaming for longer than most of you guys have been alive.  This thing has totally left me speechless.  It's just one fail, after another.

No more excuses.  This thing is a massive disappointment right now.  I don't even think a price drop saves it.  Dev's are jumping ship, and if they aren't they will be very soon.  Sony has totally dropped the ball.  

If the games are gonna come this slow, then they SHOULD HAVE had backwards compatibility with the PSP to help fill the game lapse.  Also, 5 months to get YouTube???  Games that take so long to load, it makes me long for my Dreamcast.  

Throw in all the other crap and the BS proprietary card, and all I can think of is FAIL.  The best game to date is frickin Lumines.  I did not fork out 350 for this thing to play Lumines. 

Get a clue Sony.  You're earnings are in the tank.  You're pissing down you're customer's back, and telling us its raining.  

Enough is enough.  Either step it up, or it's time for you to focus on the PS4 or something....

Signed: one **bleep** off Sony fan.

sick of people complaing like yourself... seriously if you dont like, get rid of it! why come here and **bleep** like every other idiot crying about spending $250+. nobody forced you to buy it, if you should be mad at anyone, it should be yourself!

Message 6 of 73 (794 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Jul 17, 2012

Anyone who comes in here and posts that "its replaced my PSP and taking time from my PS3" should be beaten.

There is nothing the Vita offers that should be pulling you away from the PS3.  Not even the Xbox for that mattter.

Don't be silly.

Message 7 of 73 (791 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Jul 17, 2012
I feel like I've been "Sandusky'd" Sony style....yep, I went there.

Too soon??
Message 8 of 73 (787 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2012

really dude. my first system was atari and sega sucked anyway. your just expecting too much. a person with your short fuse should of waitied till it got better reviews.  no one asked you to jump the gun.  you need to go cry somewhere else cuz this isn't the place for it. its your loss not ours. so dont come in expecting us to change your diaper when you feel *bleep*. 

Note: Edited for profanity.

http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 9 of 73 (779 Views)
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2012

AlbaTron209 wrote:

really dude. my first system was atari and sega sucked anyway. your just expecting too much. a person with your short fuse should of waitied till it got better reviews.  no one asked you to jump the gun.  you need to go cry somewhere else cuz this isn't the place for it. its your loss not ours. so dont come in expectig us to change your diaper when you feel *bleep*. 

well said :smileyhappy:

Message 10 of 73 (777 Views)
0 Likes