Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 08 2012
By: Sir-chris01 First Son 2 posts

Someone help!!

2 replies 10 views Edited May 8, 2012

Recently i have been having some problems with my ps3, when i updated my ps3 to the 4.11 version is when the problems began. Everytime i turned on my ps3 and it went to the main menu the ps3 shuts down for no reason and i had to go through the file restoring process which took a couple of minutes. After that, i was able to play some of my games, and some games i couldnt play at all like Marvel vs Capcom 3 because the only thing i do is go to the menu to select the fighters and the ps3 shuts down and i couldnt play it at all and it did the same with some other games that i have. It has been doing that for a while and now my ps3 doesnt boot up completely anymore, it doesnt go to the main menu or anything it just freezes in the middle of the boot up. Right now i cant play my ps3 anymore and i was hoping that someone had a suggestions to what is happening to my ps3 and what i can do to fix it. I would appreciate if someone reads this, thank you

Message 1 of 3 (10 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17690 posts

Re: Someone help!!

May 8, 2012
Message 2 of 3 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Someone help!!

May 9, 2012

Whoever you are, thank you so much my ps3 is working fine now i owe you a lot god bless!!!!!!

Message 3 of 3 (10 Views)
0 Likes