Jul 08 2013
By: Iceless First Son 1 posts

Some suggestions for downloadable games

[ Edited ]
3 replies 93 views Edited Jul 8, 2013

I saw the final fantasy games downloadable in the ps store.   My suggestion for some older games are Legend of Dragoon and Legend of Legaia.  Also Legaia 2 if possible.  I don't think this would be too hard to let happen since they were able to do it with all the other games they have downloadable right now from the ps one.  What are your suggestions and what do you think of mine?

Message 1 of 4 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14385 posts

Re: Some suggestions for downloadable games

Jul 8, 2013

I did download Final Fantasy 7... Being the only one I liked. I know. total hipster...

Usually they aren't the kind of games I like though.

I'd go a bit crazy and suggest AMY... Messy pre-patch game, got fixed, isn't that bad for a budget title after the patch.

I mean the main issue was that if you died you start from the start of the chapter, they have checkpoints now which stop that happening.

Message 2 of 4 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2157 posts

Jul 8, 2013

final fantasy VII is an awsome game i just finished playing my black disk copy and i also finished FFVIII.  I wish final fantasy kept the turn based fighting system :0 i havent played any games since they switched.

Atari, Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64, PS1, Sega Saturn, PS2, PSP, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3ds and PS4
Message 3 of 4 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
607 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Legend of Dragoon is available for purchase for the store.

Message 4 of 4 (71 Views)
0 Likes