Jun 19 2013
By: NoNE-lefT-AliVE First Son 3 posts

Some IGC Suggestions

3 replies 59 views Edited Jun 19, 2013

I'm loving PS+, and I have a few suggestions for games for the Instant Game Collection. Here they are!

Assassin's Creed: Liberation

One of the Mass Effects

Batman: Arkham City

Generally more Vita games, it needs some love!

What would you like to see? Hopefully someone at Sony sees this Smiley Tongue.

Message 1 of 4 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7400 posts

Re: Some IGC Suggestions

Jun 19, 2013

NoNE-lefT-AliVE wrote:

I'm loving PS+, and I have a few suggestions for games for the Instant Game Collection. Here they are!

One of the Mass Effects

Batman: Arkham City

Generally more Vita games, it needs some love!

What would you like to see? Hopefully someone at Sony sees this Smiley Tongue.

i would love to see 

ModNation Racers Road Trip

Resistance Burning Skies

Unit 13

Rayman Origins 

Dokuro

Escape Plan

Little Deviants

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assaut

When vikings attack

Sonic&All Stars Racing Transformed

coming to playstation plus at some point.

Message 2 of 4 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13101 posts

Jun 19, 2013
>The getaway
>Dead to rights
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 3 of 4 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

NoNE-lefT-AliVE wrote:

They still sell the AC3L bundle, so it's not going to happen.

Remanut is much more on track.

Copying and pasting from a previous post of mine in regards to future Vita IGC:

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - EU already got it. Would be the ideal candidate because 1) It's not Cross-Buy, so PS3 users with the collection already are probably hesitant to buy it even if they'd really like to play it on their Vita, 2) it would introduce people to the MGS series that may never have played it, which would be very beneficial if a future MGS title is in the works for Vita, and 3) it's highly rated and provides hours upon hours of gameplay with the multiple titles rolled into one.

LBP Vita - If LBP2 is really leaving the PS3 IGC, it would be the perfect time to add this to the IGC. If Gravity Rush and/or Uncharted:GA leave the IGC, it's also a big enough title to be used for PS+ promo materials. It may also provide a bit of good marketing/promoting for Media Molecule's upcoming Vita-exclusive Tearaway. One of the reasons I bought Guacamelee! on Day One was because I absolutely loved Drinkbox's earlier title, Mutant Blobs From Space, which was in the Vita IGC back in November.

Escape Plan or Little Deviants - lumping them both together because my reasoning behind them is the same: both titles were part of the original marketing of the Vita, particularly shown off because of their utilization of Vita's exclusive features (such as the back touchscreen). Reviews were only mediocre and anyone who wanted them probably already owns them, so offering them for "free" wouldn't hurt future sales that much.

Rayman Origins - only if Rayman Legends is announced for Vita (it's been rumored), then Rayman Legends has been confirmed for Vita, so this would be a good way to get people interested, similar to how Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus was offered prior to NGSP2's release.

LEGO The Lord of the Rings - LEGO Batman 2 has a bundle, otherwise I'd say that since LOTR is newer. But similar to Rayman Origins, with LEGO Marvel  Super Heroes expected at the end of the year, it would be a good way to get interest.

Message 4 of 4 (35 Views)
0 Likes