Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 17 2012
By: blackgndrf First Son 18 posts
Accepted Solution

[Solved] Content unavailable since last PSN scheduled maintenance (15/10)

[ Edited ]
7 replies 669 views Edited Oct 19, 2012

Since last PSN scheduled maintenance (15/10) there's problem with some content on mine and many other friends PSN accounts (we are active PS+ US users).

First of all, i usually manage my account through SEN website. This weekend when i log on my account before the PSN maintenance i had 405 activated items on the download list of my account, then i logged today and now i only have 399 activated items on it. That's mean 6 items dissapear.

Download List

Well, in that moment i said: It's ok, i only go to PS Store and activate that i think its missing.

There's the problem!!

Two of the items missing on the download list are: The Walking Dead Episode 2 and the Trine 2 Full game unlock, both activated through PS+ when they go free.

When i go on the store each item has the little red bag, but its unable to download again. Other friends reports the same problem with the same content. On the case of the Trine 2 unlock when you click the download link on the store only appears the Demo archive.

On the case of Episode 2 of the walking dead the red bag appears too, but its unable to download.

I think its a problem of the content itself because many other people experience this with the same games.

Do you have the same problem? I appreciate your answers.

Sorry if my english its not too good :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (669 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: Content unavailable since last PSN scheduled maintenance (15/10)

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2012

i made a post about not being able to download walkding dead ep 2 - and tho i am a plus account myself i bought the season pass for all 5 episodes and still cant get it. when going to the download page the only option is continue shopping and nothing else - blank - also should note that i called psn support and they didnt know what was going on - the only logical thing they could come up with is that the network was undergoing maintence but its obvious thats not exactly the problem tho whatever they did do messed something up

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (662 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Oct 17, 2012

now im kinda wondering if this has something to do with playstation plus - hmm - i know other ppl have been having the same problem but not sure if they have psn+ and even if they dont if something with the psn+ games that were free are messing up too tired/lazy to look at some of the other games ive straight up downloaded for free

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (660 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 17, 2012
I'm glad I'm not the only one with this issue. I upgraded my HDD over the weekend and was in the process of downloading all of my PSN games when I noticed the Trine 2 unlock key and Walking Dead Ep2 were both missing from my DL list. I went to the PSN store and couldn't redownload from there. Those were the only two things missing that I could see that were gone. I purchased these games months ago, but now I am a plus member fwiw.

I hope Sony can get this fixed soon.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (626 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 17, 2012

I recently bought Trine 2 and Tomb Raider: Guardian of Light.   With TR, I was offered a demo download and full game unlock download after purchasing.  With Trine 2, I was only provided the demo download.  Attempts to unlock via the in-game menu and playstation store are not giving me a full game unlock download.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (593 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Oct 17, 2012

Well, as i see, definitely it's a problem of the content itself. I hope sony fix this soon D:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (573 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2012

I send a tweet to @Askplaystation about the issue

tweetaskps

They send me this message

askpsanswer

I hope they fix this soon. Also i write to PS support about this issue.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (534 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Re: [Solved] Content unavailable since last PSN scheduled maintenance (15/10)

Oct 19, 2012

This problem was fixed today. The content that was missing its back again on the download list. (Includes TWD Ep2 and the unlock file for Trine 2)

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (469 Views)
0 Likes