Nov 09 2012
By: twiztidessex First Son 4 posts

Sold my psp, how do I use the PSN games on my new ps3?

2 replies 71 views Edited Nov 9, 2012

Okay. Let me start by saying, I am EXTREMELY new to the PS3 world, as I haven't even taken it out of the box yet. But I had a PSP years ago, and I downloaded Bloody Roar 2, Final Fantasy 8 and Resident Evil 2 on it. 

Is there a way I can view that I bought those in my account on this site? 

and secondly

Is there a way where I can play those on my PS3? I heard that if you downloaded it onto the PSP, that it's usable on the ps3? 

Thanks in advance to those who can answer, and I'm glad to be in the PS3 family (it's about time) 

Message 1 of 3 (71 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11655 posts

Re: Sold my psp, how do I use the PSN games on my new ps3?

Nov 9, 2012
You can`t view them on this site, but you can view them on here http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/ (you just need to sign on with your PSN and go to media to see all your downloads.), you can also view them on the PS3 itself, which is also how you can redownload them, in order to do that you need to sign in and go to the PSN store, then you can either go to your download list and locate the game, or you should be able to redownload it if you find the game in the store. (which would be marked as purchased.)

Also, welcome to the PS3 family.
Message 2 of 3 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7208 posts

Re: Sold my psp, how do I use the PSN games on my new ps3?

Nov 9, 2012

twiztidessex wrote:

Okay. Let me start by saying, I am EXTREMELY new to the PS3 world, as I haven't even taken it out of the box yet. But I had a PSP years ago, and I downloaded Bloody Roar 2, Final Fantasy 8 and Resident Evil 2 on it. 

Is there a way I can view that I bought those in my account on this site? 

and secondly

Is there a way where I can play those on my PS3? I heard that if you downloaded it onto the PSP, that it's usable on the ps3? 

Thanks in advance to those who can answer, and I'm glad to be in the PS3 family (it's about time) 

Connect both accounts.  You should be able to  download them to ps vita if theyre compitable with  it in use. .If  they are compatitable with  psp/ ps3 then  yes. but Youd have to  check up on what games you have that does that function.

there s is no way to view your  purchase on this forum  that info is private to you so.  That would never be here. Im not sure how to  explain how  you could  see it online.  All i know  is  if your system  need reapir you could  turn it off with help of  sony online. That about all i know  saeing a online account but agn that  would not be on the  forums

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 3 of 3 (48 Views)
0 Likes