MVP Support
5919 posts

Re: So whos pulling an all-nighter November 15th

Sep 2, 2013

Funny, the release date had to fall on a Friday instead of a Saturday :/.

I'll be doing an all-nighter but I think I'm going to regret it at the same time...

My Gamestop is doing a midnight launch but I'll just be there to talk with the others in line for the atmosphere feeling like when I got my Vita.

I won't even have to even play the thing. I'll pick mine up at midnight, take a three to Four hour nap and then go to work for about 14 hours and then come home to spend time with my family. PS4 will be touched sometime Friday night at 9pm...

...Really debating if I should even bother with the midnight launch If I'm not going to even touch the thing until the following day late at night...

Message 21 of 27 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Sep 2, 2013

Most definately!!! Will be there early and will prob play all that night!

Message 22 of 27 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Sep 2, 2013

I'm pulling an all nighter but i wont have the console till UPS delivers it that friday.Hopefully they come in the morning that way i don't spend half the day looking out my window for their truck and getting sad everytime that a  UPS truck passes my street. 

Message 23 of 27 (145 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9712 posts

Sep 2, 2013

I'm requesting the Friday and weekend off work and make it a fun time. 

Message 24 of 27 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
316 posts

Sep 2, 2013

Me I will play it all night until the early morning then get ready for work, go buy a few energy drinks and then as soon as I get off go back at it again lol.

Message 25 of 27 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Sep 2, 2013

I didn't pre-order one.

But, I plan on walking in to my local Walmart, at midnight of November 15th, and walking out with a PS4.

I'll come home, mess around with it for a while, then go to bed.

I already know I don't work the next day, so how late I stay up? Depends on if I have something to play / how tired I am.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 26 of 27 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
223 posts

Sep 2, 2013

IF i'm able to get my hands on it on launch day then yes, if not i don't really want to stay up to hear about people talking about it 

"Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views."
Squall Leonhart
Message 27 of 27 (93 Views)
0 Likes