Highlighted
Jul 18 2012
By: Wakefulness I Only Post Everything 1306 posts

So, what are your MUST BUY games for the rest of 2012?

18 replies 267 views Edited Jul 18, 2012

Hey guys!

Just wanted to get the forums oppinions on what games they are FOR SURE going to get on the VITA this year. This pretty much means that you already have a pre-order down or you have already set asside all the money and time you will have to play these VITA games.

To give you all an idea, here are the games I will be 110% be getting this year:

Ragnarok Odyssey - This game is coming and I am SUPER psyched. It will have online co-op and everything. Seriously, just add me if you are thikning of getting this game too! This game harpens back to the days of the PSP and Monster Hunter, and it is worth to get on that concept alone (let alone the wacky monster designs in this game that I totally LOVE).

DJMAX Technica TUNE - Because, DJMAX. 

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - I am a little iffy on this one only because Bluepoint games is working on the VITA port (SuperBot is working on the PS3) and there might be an outside chance of some differences between the VITA and PS3 versions of the game. Also, the chance to see a few of the characters grace PASBR that have graced PSP/VITA would be phenomenal!

. . . Of course,  my expenses and time I can dedicate toward gaming on the VITA is an elastic conundrum, so, I shall see what comes later on this year.

p.s. That is about $120 on three games. Yikes! I had forgot how much games cost. (I hadn't bought games since the GC, PS2, etc era)

Message 1 of 19 (267 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1306 posts

Re: So, what are your MUST BUY games for the rest of 2012?

Jul 18, 2012

I am also looking forward to the Playstation Mobile games. I want a really good pixel, RPG game on PSM.

Message 2 of 19 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Jul 18, 2012
Im looking forward to Jet Set Radio and Assassin Creed 3. Iffy on RO as it looks and plays more like Phantasy star portable 2 with less weapons.
Message 3 of 19 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Jul 18, 2012
Ragnarok Oddysey because I haven't played a MH game since Gods Eater Burst, New Little King Story, Persona 4: The Golden, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation (although I do have my reservations seeing as how the PSP one was awful back in the day) and Street Fighter X Tekken~.
Message 4 of 19 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Jul 18, 2012
Must buys for me will be ragnarok Odyssey, sly cooper, lego lord of the rings, assassins creed, persona 4, cod, silent hill, spy hunter, playstation all stars, sonic racing transformed, little big planet, and keeping my fingers crossed that ffx, and warriors lair come out this year too. Can't wait!
Message 5 of 19 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Jul 18, 2012
Ragnarok Oddysey is on the top of my list followed by Persona 4: Golden, Soundshapes, Retro City Rampage, Jet Set Radio.

Still debating on whether to buy Sly Cooper 4 for the PS3 or Vita, if they have a bundle then I would go for that.
Message 6 of 19 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9712 posts

Jul 18, 2012
Black Ops Vita (or whatever it will be called) and Little big planet are my two day one buys. And really I don't know which I want more!
Message 7 of 19 (232 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1306 posts

Jul 18, 2012
Oh snap! I forgot about Sly Cooper, I really wanna play that on the VITA.

P4TG will be a super rich JRPG. I will def be buying it, but I will have to see what my situation is because time will be my biggest investment on that game. (And, yes, I know it is coming out this calender year in the US)

LBP looks freggin legit. Not sure that WL is coming out all. XD

Oh, and AC3: Lib and COD: Decl. are some AAA games that seem short, but I will need to balance out my money spending to see if I can afford them.

I buy all my VITA games new, btw. I am looking for a 32GB upgrade but, boy, that is too rich for my blood right now! Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 19 (230 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1306 posts

Jul 18, 2012
RCR!

Man, that game looks like it would be so fun on the VITA.
Message 9 of 19 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Jul 18, 2012

Wakefulness wrote:

LBP looks freggin legit. Not sure that WL is coming out all. XD

LBP is a really fun game. the beta was hella coo. i was playing LBP 2 at my cousins and its just like that and they kept the 4 player online. fun fun game cant wait to buy this one.

http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 10 of 19 (222 Views)
0 Likes