Highlighted
May 01 2013
By: BShornock Lombax Warrior 252 posts

So we got Folders on the PSVita, how about fixing the actual problem, the LiveArea Limits?

3 replies 148 views Edited May 1, 2013

The main issue with the Playstation Vita has still not been addressed.   So we can sort our 100 Games and Applications into Folders, meaning we can put everything on one page if we wanted, great.

But how about fixing the LiveArea limits so these folders actually mean something?   Are Sony developers that lazy they can't figure out a way to install data onto a memory card, instead of the Vita's memory itself?

To install Soul Sacrifice, I had to delete something.   I thought the point of folders was to fix the capacity issue?

For once please listen to the minority and fix this problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Subscribe to my Youtube page!
https://www.youtube.com/user/HollywoodShono?feature=mhee
Message 1 of 4 (148 Views)
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Re: So we got Folders on the PSVita, how about fixing the actual problem, the LiveArea Limits?

May 2, 2013

Up

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Subscribe to my Youtube page!
https://www.youtube.com/user/HollywoodShono?feature=mhee
Message 2 of 4 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Re: So we got Folders on the PSVita, how about fixing the actual problem, the LiveArea Limits?

May 2, 2013

If you want Sony to listen....

share.blog.us.playstation.com and submit your idea.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 3 of 4 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2013

I wouldn't say they necessarily listen there. Why people have been asking for ways to arrange / sort the items listed on the purchased stuff from the PSN for years now and still nothing has been done or said about it~.

Message 4 of 4 (78 Views)
0 Likes