MVP Support
7067 posts

Re: So the new playable's in Injustice ....

May 6, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:
Scorpian is from the Mortal Kombat universe and not even DC.

Strange, I know about MK Scorpion but I thought they'd stick to DC since there already was a crossover game.  I suppose it might be like MK where they had Freddy Kruger as a DLC character.

Message 11 of 20 (150 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

May 6, 2013

Yeah, I thought Scorpion was a strange addition, but at the same time, it makes sense that Netherrealm is adding him.

I'm honestly interested in seeing how Scorpion will play in a more traditional "Street Fighter" style fighting game.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 12 of 20 (149 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 14, 2013

I like lobo...but for a new character , I would like to see Robin,..Tim Drake, he's the best robin and his fighting style is insane,especially in Arkham City, plus you already have the Titans...you need the Robin..I would say Damien wayne, but yall put him in the Nightwing skin. I would say just take the Robin out from Arkham City, Modify him and throw him into the game.

Message 13 of 20 (128 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
819 posts

May 14, 2013
I'm playing on the wii u so I dunno if I have access to the dlc yall do. I like the game ok but I don't know many of the characters. Ares? Black Adam? I dunno. I didn't know the MK people were behind this game, while I was playing, I was like.. This looks like MK. Guess they do what they know. Batman Beyond would be a cool add since he's got different abilities like invisibility.
Message 14 of 20 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6985 posts

May 14, 2013

they need to lower the dng dlc price 5$ a new character is to much  2.50 is just about right.. Have they lost they skulls.

man all the good   players they can add and add scorp// NO   this is dc game. add beetle boy. beast man.  firestorm..  go into the  dc archive  and get good characters.. good and bad 

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 15 of 20 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
73 posts

May 14, 2013
Robin is one of the unlockable alternate costumes for nightwing
Message 16 of 20 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2547 posts

[ Edited ]
May 14, 2013

lauranichole25 wrote:
I'm playing on the wii u so I dunno if I have access to the dlc yall do. I like the game ok but I don't know many of the characters. Ares? Black Adam? I dunno. I didn't know the MK people were behind this game, while I was playing, I was like.. This looks like MK. Guess they do what they know. Batman Beyond would be a cool add since he's got different abilities like invisibility.

There's already a Batman Beyond skin that you unlock for Batman by playing the iOS version. It's my most used skin. Smiley Happy

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 17 of 20 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

May 14, 2013

I would love to see Powergirl added with her puppy window costume

Powergirl Costume

Message 18 of 20 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Jun 2, 2013

Barbara Gordon returned to being Batgirl in The New 52 series of the same title.  They kept the story line of The Killing Joke, but through the use of some experimental surgery she has recovered.  Though she has regained her ability to walk, the emotional damage is still apparent in the series as it is something that she thinks about.

"Tho’ much is taken, much abides; and though
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
-Lord Tennyson "Ulysses"

Message 19 of 20 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Jun 2, 2013

The dlc for Wii U is delayed unitl this summer.  You should probably get everyone the ps3 version is getting.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/08/injustice-gods-among-us-wii-u-dlc-arriving-in-summer

"Tho’ much is taken, much abides; and though
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
-Lord Tennyson "Ulysses"

Message 20 of 20 (56 Views)
0 Likes