Jun 18 2013
By: WithDreday Lombax Warrior 180 posts

So since we have to pay for Online play now...

7 replies 251 views Edited Jun 18, 2013

Can we have Pulse and PTOM back? Those were the two best parts of Playstation. But I'd get if they didn't bring back the latter, but Pluse is a must!

Message 1 of 8 (251 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13101 posts

Re: So since we have to pay for Online play now...

Jun 18, 2013
I want an ad free dashboard. The scrolling text they have now is fine but I don't want the dashboard to be cluttered with ads like the xbox
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 2 of 8 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1873 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Would love to have Playstation magasine back. I was a long time subscriber. It was a sad day when they closed up shop Smiley Sad

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Message 3 of 8 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Jun 18, 2013

WithDreday wrote:

Can we have Pulse and PTOM back? Those were the two best parts of Playstation. But I'd get if they didn't bring back the latter, but Pluse is a must!

Nope.

You're NEVER going to sell enough magazine copies to justify bringing the publication back, and Pulse... well... IDK what happened with that, I don't watch it.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 4 of 8 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2599 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Call me classic, but i want Playstation Underground back!

Message 5 of 8 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Jun 19, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Withdreday wrote:

Nope.

You're NEVER going to sell enough magazine copies to justify bringing the publication back, and Pulse... well... IDK what happened with that, I don't watch it.

Yeah sadly, magazines are done. Call me old school, but I like them. And there's a few old pluse episodes on Playstation's youtube channel.

Here's one for example:

I have no idea why they canceled it. It couldn't have cost that much to produce.

Message 6 of 8 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Jun 19, 2013

WithDreday wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Withdreday wrote:

Nope.

Yeah sadly, magazines are done. Call me old school, but I like them. And there's a few old pluse episodes on Playstation's youtube channel.

Here's one for example:

I have no idea why they canceled it. It couldn't have cost that much to produce.

Probably not enough viewership to justify.... Qore lasted longer, only because it was an acutal subscription. I sure do miss watching Veronica.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 7 of 8 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4927 posts

Jun 19, 2013

All your really gonna have is more fee's being offered by indie companies... Sony states they will not interfere with developers. SO once you allow Sony to charge online, you may be seeing more fee's.

Message 8 of 8 (92 Views)
0 Likes