Dec 22 2011
By: eaglefan129 Treasure Hunter 8824 posts

So offical pricing question.

7 replies 24 views Edited Dec 22, 2011

So I already pre-ordered the 32 gb card of off gamestop and the list price was $119. This may sound like a stupid question but will I be charged with the lower confirmed price? ($99.99)

Message 1 of 8 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
301 posts

Re: So offical pricing question.

Dec 22, 2011

You will be charged the $99.99!

Message 2 of 8 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Dec 22, 2011

Did you pay it in full when you preordered it? because if you did they have to refund you the extra $20 now that price has changed. If you did not buy it in full, you will be charged the current price, $99.99. Thats why on the gamestop page says prices are subject to change.

Message 3 of 8 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8824 posts

Dec 22, 2011

KingRQM wrote:

Did you pay it in full when you preordered it? because if you did they have to refund you the extra $20 now that price has changed. If you did not buy it in full, you will be charged the current price, $99.99. Thats why on the gamestop page says prices are subject to change.

I believe I payed it in full (I'm still kinda new to pre-ordering so I believe I just payed it like I would any other online order if that helps)l gamestop as yet to update the current price

Message 4 of 8 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Dec 22, 2011

gamestop takes awhile to update anything sorry to say.

eaglefan129 wrote:

KingRQM wrote:

I believe I payed it in full (I'm still kinda new to pre-ordering so I believe I just payed it like I would any other online order if that helps)l gamestop as yet to update the current price

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 5 of 8 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Dec 22, 2011

Incagneto wrote:

eaglefan129 wrote:

KingRQM wrote:

Thats true. They still havent updated since sony told them the first time to correct the price for the 4GB and 8GB memorys.

@eaglefan129 Make sure you get that refund when you go pick it up. Use that extra $20 for another game or something.

Message 6 of 8 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8824 posts

Dec 22, 2011

KingRQM wrote:

Incagneto wrote:

eaglefan129 wrote:

KingRQM wrote:

Thats true. They still havent updated since sony told them the first time to correct the price for the 4GB and 8GB memorys.

@eaglefan129 Make sure you get that refund when you go pick it up. Use that extra $20 for another game or something.

Pre-order any product and if the price drops before the release date, you will be charged the lower price.  (yep answered my own question)

Message 7 of 8 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Dec 22, 2011

make sure you award yourself correct answer XD

Message 8 of 8 (24 Views)
0 Likes