Splicer
50 posts

Re: So no new games this week OR the next week?

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

FidelityNy wrote:

Yet you can't capitalize "Americans", we can go back and forth through every post. And what the hell is a goof? You try to insult someone with a word like "goof", now that's a good joke kid.

Haha, again? The study represented "people" (broad) in the United States. I never said it represented PSN users, it pertains to the idea of voting for the game of your choice which just happens to involve PSN users. It's simple bits of information, theories, and studies to back up my opinion that the service should continue to operate the way it has. You feel differently, that's fine, but I'll be near certain they wont opt for operating the IGC under a voting system. You thought Sony was catching heat now regarding Plus titles? You wouldn't have seen the half of it.

Yeah, we can go back and forth about it but you are the one who told me to get an education when you hilariously spelt intelligence wrong in the same rant. And if you want to take this even further, fine. But for future reference, it's "won't".

I respect that you don't like the idea of voting for PS Plus games but your opinion doesn't necessarily mean it's everyone else's. I'm not the only one who thinks that having a voting system would do great for the quality of games. 

Heck anything's better then the crap were getting at the moment.

Message 41 of 44 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Sukhijay wrote:

FidelityNy wrote:

Yet you can't capitalize "Americans", we can go back and forth through every post. And what the hell is a goof? You try to insult someone with a word like "goof", now that's a good joke kid.

Haha, again? The study represented "people" (broad) in the United States. I never said it represented PSN users, it pertains to the idea of voting for the game of your choice which just happens to involve PSN users. It's simple bits of information, theories, and studies to back up my opinion that the service should continue to operate the way it has. You feel differently, that's fine, but I'll be near certain they wont opt for operating the IGC under a voting system. You thought Sony was catching heat now regarding Plus titles? You wouldn't have seen the half of it.

Yeah, we can go back and forth about it but you are the one who told me to get an education when you hilariously spelt intelligence wrong in the same rant. And if you want to take this even further, fine. But for future reference, it's "won't".

I respect that you don't like the idea of voting for PS Plus games but your opinion doesn't necessarily mean it's everyone else's. I'm not the only one who thinks that having a voting system would do great for the quality of games. 

For future reference it's "than" and "we're". Let's end it right here, no point.

Message 42 of 44 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

FidelityNy wrote:

Sukhijay wrote:

FidelityNy wrote:

For future reference it's "than" and "we're". Let's end it right here, no point.

Clearly your "intellegence"  far surpasses mine, fine. Lets stop it here.  

Any more comments on the crap that we are getting?

Message 43 of 44 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Oct 31, 2012

(  leave your automatic renewal function on the PlayStation 3 switched to off. ) Thanks I did not see that opion I will look for it , good to know .

Message 44 of 44 (118 Views)
0 Likes