First Son
18 posts

Re: So no new games this week OR the next week?

Oct 26, 2012

I think the whole problem isn't that people are getting free games, but the quality of games in the US is crap next to what the UK is getting.  Borderlands was the last US Plus game worth playing that we got.  That was over a month ago while the UK has gotten 4-5 full release games.  

And they announced today they get Crysis 2 next month.  http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/10/26/crysis-2-lands-on-playstation-plus-in-november/

Message 11 of 44 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Message 12 of 44 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Oct 26, 2012

I understand your frustration.  I have heard the blog has more impact with issues like these.  I am sorry you are unhappy.

Moble

Message 13 of 44 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Recon19D3 wrote:

I think the whole problem isn't that people are getting free games, but the quality of games in the US is crap next to what the UK is getting.  Borderlands was the last US Plus game worth playing that we got.  That was over a month ago while the UK has gotten 4-5 full release games.  

And they announced today they get Crysis 2 next month.  http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/10/26/crysis-2-lands-on-playstation-plus-in-november/

Exactly, I wouldn't be so unhappy with the lack of games next week if we had gotten games that were worth playing.

They get Crysis 2, we'll probably get some cheap Japanese role playing game.

Message 14 of 44 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
587 posts

Oct 26, 2012
No from what I've read RE5: Gold is probably coming in Nov. I am stopping buyimg games because I already have it and Borderlands I played a couple of years ago. Big Whoop.

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 15 of 44 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Thank you Sony! I'm glad that they're getting Crysis 2, I have the game and all Multiplayer modes aside from TDM are dead. Would love the boost in activity to get me ready for Crysis 3. Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 44 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Some games were good other were bad, but I agree with Mobile. You got your moneys  worth within your first 2 months of being a member of Plus. You have 8 more months to go of free downloadable games, avatars, themes and early game access...plus 1 GB of cloud storage!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 44 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Oct 27, 2012

EvilrCrow wrote:

Some games were good other were bad, but I agree with Mobile. You got your moneys  worth within your first 2 months of being a member of Plus. You have 8 more months to go of free downloadable games, avatars, themes and early game access...plus 1 GB of cloud storage!

10 months to go, to sweeten the deal more, and be correct.

Message 18 of 44 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Oct 27, 2012

These games they release have already made them millions of dollars, so why don't they let us vote for the 3 each month out of a possible ten.  Or each individual chooses what they want out of a 12 game queue.  That would be awesome!  Also if thy don't come out with a free game, like this week, then have a huge sale, like the summer sale so we can at least buy a game we have been wanting for cheap.  

I remember touring the summer sale, I bought red dead and all it DLC in a bundle for $19.79 and that was better than any free game that week to me because I had my eye on that.  We need more of the Infamous 2, Saints Row 2, Just Cause 2 and Borderlands type titles.  These crappy psn and low level fighting games suck and I don't even download because I wanna save the space for something I really want.  November is a thanksgiving month, Somy should give us thanks and toss us some grade AAA games!  How about Battelfield 3 or Call of Duty Black ops?  Maybe Mortal Kombat or Super Street Fighter 4, real fighting games.  How's SSX or Bioshock 2?  Any of those games would be fun, heck even one of the reloaded/HD remakes would be great, DMC, MGS or even 007 reloaded.

come on Sony help out your hardcore members!

Message 19 of 44 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1860 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Value-wise, Plus is great regardless of the region. But it's a little discouraging when our NA offers have been going downhill for the last couple of months with no big AAA releases and in the EU it's hit after hit after hit. I'd just like some equal quality treatment with the other region and it makes me want to unsubscribe until something better is offered. 

Message 20 of 44 (110 Views)