Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Re: So is this what the Vita has come to

Jul 20, 2012
I think alot of companies are busy with ps3 titles right now . Vita will get games its just going to take awhile to build up
Ps3| Vita
Message 41 of 44 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2012

I agree with what glacius has been posting.

As stated before, the only thing that we can do is be patient, since most companies are still making games for the PS3 (which is without a doubt more popular than the Vita right now).

Message 42 of 44 (56 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jul 20, 2012

I love my vita and carry it around with me all the time.  I have many of the games just because.... but I'm tried of all the sports games  and kill em war type games.  I want more rpgs or just something other the special ops type..  I like Ni no Kuni but it looks like its only coming to ps3.  It would have been great on the vita too

Message 43 of 44 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Jul 21, 2012

The Vita is not to bad. But at the same time you need to understand the Vita is truely lacking in a few catagories.  Not to mention different people have different taste.  Plus the first games of any console usually do not use close to the consoles true power. No doubt about it I am looking forward to Street Fighter X Tekken, Assassin Creed 3 Liberation, Ragonork Odysse, Soul Sacrifice, Need For Speed, Retro City Rampage, Call of duty if it has zombies. There are a few games I hope make it to North America though Phantasy Star Online 2 and Tales Of Innocence r. Even though there is not much for me at the moment I make do with occasional Pinball and alot of Netflix.

Message 44 of 44 (33 Views)