Nov 14 2013
By: The_Ozymandias Lombax Warrior 143 posts

So here's how I ended up getting 2 games for free

4 replies 292 views Edited Nov 14, 2013

So i'm sitting here trying to find a way to pss the time until tomorrow. It sucks. Time is moving slower than all hell, but today was a good day. I ended up getting Killzone and Ghosts for free from Amazon, amazingly, and here's how. I had originally pre-ordered Killzone, and as a result got the buy two get 1 free code. I had no money to spend on a second game, so I originally thought myself **bleep** out of luck. But then I came up with an idea, and ordered Killzone and Ghosts in a separate second order, using the code to get Ghosts for free. As soon as the order shipped out, I printed a return label for the original Killzone and sent it back, and am awaiting the $60 reimbursement to clear. The two games were supposed to arrive today, but didn't, I called Amazon, and it turns out they never sent the order out, even though they sent the order info to Lasership. As consolation, they reimbursed me the $60 I spent on those two games, then proceeded to send out a completely new order with the two games, with one-day shipping, at no cost to me. 

There's my two cents. Feel free to try the same thing for a proverbial BOGO.

It's pretty obvious I'm bored out of my mind. The anticipation is killing me. 

photo Signature.jpg
Message 1 of 5 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Re: So here's how I ended up getting 2 games for free

Nov 14, 2013

yeah thats something to be proud of and make a post about ripping off amazon you should be proud of that. no wonder this country is in such **bleep** shape all the people that think they are entitled to something for nothing. sorry man hope you sleep well at night knowing your a thief.

Message 2 of 5 (244 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Nov 14, 2013

You realize "BOGO" stands for "Buy One Get One"? Meaning, if you want to get the one you bought, try for that deal.

Message 3 of 5 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2013

MikeB14085 wrote:

yeah thats something to be proud of and make a post about ripping off amazon you should be proud of that. no wonder this country is in such **bleep** shape all the people that think they are entitled to something for nothing. sorry man hope you sleep well at night knowing your a thief.

#1. Let me start off by commending your grammar. I think your inability to write coherent English contributes far more to the "**bleep** shape" of this country than my taking advantage of a promotional deal, the other reason being that there are certain people who somehow find the nerve to condescend and judge others for something that they couldn't give a microscopic **bleep** about.

#2. We're all clearly beneath you, the perfect human who has nothing to atone for. Thanks for your input, you've achieved nothing and continue to be pointless. I hope you're content waking up every day and realizing that "your" a condescending, likely hypocritical, **bleep**. 

I've stolen nothing from anyone. For some reason, the game I bought simply wasn't applied to the buy one get one promotion, so I chose to make it that way. The unopened game I returned is, for all intents and purposes, untouched and perfect for anyone who wants it. I hope to one day be able to afford two games and earn your begrudged respect.

photo Signature.jpg
Message 4 of 5 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Nov 14, 2013

You aren't getting your money back on that returned game. Amazon has a policy in place for people that tried what you did....

Message 5 of 5 (184 Views)
0 Likes