I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Re: So Sony, when are you going to care at all about your consumer base?

Feb 26, 2012

I was not giving them heck! I was polite ect. and after i showed them the facts and they ignored it, it became apparent that they where trying to scam me, so then i sent the whole video and xbox in shambles. I was polite until then and have not had any  further contact with Microsoft.

I am always respectfull and polite twoards the person who tires to help me and go with them, but when they say i have to pay them(using microsoft here) after i showed them the facts and tried several times to change there minds and they just say to bad, it was time for action. Yes, i admitt it was rather rash, but it was better than me putting a bomb in it and wiping the con artists out completley, lol joking.

Message 11 of 16 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Feb 27, 2012

Tsuko-blue wrote:

Sony of America doesn't respect their customers at all, that's why they are doing **** like this

We're the ones paying Sony our money when we buy their products and they take features away from the PS3 like the Other OS feature that they themselves added

I didn't pay over 300$ for my PS3 to have it DOWNGRADED

not giving North American PS Vita owners the UMD to Digital program, not to mention there are hundreds of PSP games that don't have a Digital version on PSN
Sony preventing games with no english dubs from getting retail releases on bluray discs

If Sony dares place region locking on the PS3 or PSP or PS Vita it will severely hurt sales for the three

Downgraded how?

the UMD program is STILL going to cost money to those who are wanting to play PSP games on the vita (if you learn to read a bit) and its not something that alot of people are going to understand. Especially when they still have to buy the games they already own for the UMD-Digital program

By pure technical definition.... they are region locked.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 12 of 16 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
663 posts

Feb 27, 2012

PSP games, PS3 and Vita games are region-free.

Message 13 of 16 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
845 posts

Feb 27, 2012

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Tsuko-blue wrote:

Sony of America doesn't respect their customers at all, that's why they are doing **** like this

We're the ones paying Sony our money when we buy their products and they take features away from the PS3 like the Other OS feature that they themselves added

I didn't pay over 300$ for my PS3 to have it DOWNGRADED

not giving North American PS Vita owners the UMD to Digital program, not to mention there are hundreds of PSP games that don't have a Digital version on PSN
Sony preventing games with no english dubs from getting retail releases on bluray discs

If Sony dares place region locking on the PS3 or PSP or PS Vita it will severely hurt sales for the three

You're still on that? Really? Okay, they took away ONE thing. Let's take a look at what they've ADDED;

• Netflix
  • Hulu Plus
  • NHL Live
  • MLB TV
  • The SEC Sports Package
  • Video editing and uploading
  • Facebook integration
  • NFL Sunday Ticket
  • PS2 Classics

I know that "gamers" don't appreciate the sports related features, but to the rest of us they MORE than make up for the OtherOS, which is something that the majority of consumers had no idea how to, or even knew existed.

Blue Led Status achieved 10-26-2004
9-09-09

You're obviously trying to pad that list (make it seem like a lot of features). All those sports features, NHL, MLB, NFL, can be grouped into sports, because someone will either like them or they won't.

You seriously listed "PS2 Classics"? We wouldn't need to PAY for these ps2 classics if they didn't remove emulation in the first place. They're just trying to get us to pay for PS2 games all over again.

Message 14 of 16 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
663 posts

Feb 27, 2012

What we have lost since 2006:

- PS2 playback (both hardware-based and software-based)

- Linux support

- 2 additional USB slots

- Flash memory card reader

- Super Audio CD playback

- Chrome trim! (hah)

What the new systems have gained:

- Better energy efficiency

- Less prone to YLOD

- Some new apps like Captain A mentioned

Honestly which features sounded better

Message 15 of 16 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Feb 27, 2012

Digital releases of prior content will have happened whether we had PS2 b/c or not.

*looks at PSone classics and how the PS3 can still play PSone games*

*looks at PS3 games on PSN and how the PS3 still plays them*

Releasing things digitally is how things work now a days. Building a huge catalog of games from the past for people to have easy access to. Just like iTunes builds a catalog of music available at the press of a button.

No one forces you to buy a game again and no one is telling you to. It's for those who either WANT to buy it again for the digital convience or for those who have NEVER played it. Have some common sense please.

Message 16 of 16 (10 Views)
0 Likes